Best Cho'gath build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

Hey guys, I'm new, I build cho'gath like this;
-Meki Pendant
-Deathfires grasp
-Rod of Ages
-Rylai's Scepter

Is there anything better then this? (Inb4 some vet using MF and AP cause I have no clue what that means :3)

EchoRex

09-02-2011

Mana Crystal + Pots
Catalyst and Boots
Rod of Ages
Chain Vest
Negatron Cloak
Vest=> Thornmail
Negatron=> Abyssal Sceptre or Force of Nature
Rabadon's Deathcap

High sustainability early from catalyst and passive, solid mid game AP boost with durability, finish with AP for damage output to create a high threat to be a priority target.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Masandre

09-02-2011

I typically Start with a dorans ring, b/c as long as you can position well, it allows you to farm and regen with your passive while giving health and AP. Next, if i have enough $ i will buy a FON, if not then i get a PHilo stone then build a FON then typically i build a frozen heart for the cooldown and armor. After these 2 i build whatever my team needs. AP or AS depending on whether or not we need burst damage or tower takedown potential (his e takes down towers quite nicely with AS and lets him destroy creep waves more than he already does.)

Insecta Vespa

09-02-2011

Ionian Boots
Archangels Staff
Banshee Veil
Frozen Heart
Spirit Visage
Lich Bane