Isomalt's Baked Goods Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisEndsNow

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomalt View Post
Only problem with that is that it is not baked. While I could convert this to a "Dessert/Pastry" list, it would be unfair to all other desserts as Doughnuts would obviously dominate.
The cone is baked =[
I only eay Ice-cream =[

Anata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2010

Can I have an explanation as to the placement of Apple Pie. It flummoxed me that profitaroles rank below it. Either lower Apple Pie or raise porfitaroles.

Inebriate

05-21-2010

This thread is roflsauce. Possibly the best post I've seen since I began reading the forums at work.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

05-21-2010
7 of 47 Riot Posts

Quote:
Not being a killjoy, but when ive been preeched rules from your staff befor, then something like this thread happens, its kind of a ****ing slap in the face.
Rules are subjective, moderation is subjective, and sometimes a fun topic that's not on-topic is a good thing.

I use discretion.

ThisEndsNow

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Rules are subjective, moderation is subjective, and sometimes a fun topic that's not on-topic is a good thing.

I use discretion.
Maybe you should write that at the top of all your rule pages ^.^;

EDIT: The part about rules being subjective.

Fallen 62

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post

I use discretion.
This is how a lot of forums are run. If you've visited any other forums ThisEndsNow, you would know this. It's not unique to Riot; not even close.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

05-21-2010
8 of 47 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomalt View Post
Only problem with that is that it is not baked. While I could convert this to a "Dessert/Pastry" list, it would be unfair to all other desserts as Doughnuts would obviously dominate.
Wait I'm confused now Isomalt, is this a tier list for 3v3 or 5v5? or 1v1? =/

Al3xander

05-21-2010

LIST NOT GOOD!!!!
FRUIT SOUFFLES ARE AT LEAST TIER 2 OMG. )
/rage end

Other than that, I totally agree to the list, even if I am not a really big sugar addict.

Dracorya

05-21-2010

Just a thought...but doesn't chicken pot pie fall under baked goods? Why is it not on the list? D:

Wrend

05-21-2010

I would like an explanation on granola bars - I feel they should be struck from the list. I don't think they count as baked goods at all, and when put in this map..err category they are easily outshined, but in others like say Health Foods they are OP.