Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolokaustxHero

09-01-2011

Useless champ for Dominion?

Silverfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Yup.

Terrornoid

09-01-2011

I think Nasus (and Viegar) will be defenders/pushers. It's the only roll they can farm in.

shiredragon

09-01-2011

in a 20 minute game where the action is focused on taking and denying points? I am not sure, but I am leaning to Nasus being neutered. Veigar can be played without his AP farmed up, but he does take a hit. He still has short CD nuke, ranged bomb, and stun circle.

Of course, can't say for sure until it comes out.

Oslayer

09-01-2011

Nasus won't be useless but I don't predict any great results from him, I do think having him on a team would be detrimental to the teams chances of victory. Veigar would likely be less detrimental because of his stun circle potentially being used to guard the entirety of a point for a few seconds but he won't be nuking quite like an end game veig.

Edit: detrimental in the sense that there will be better champs more suited to the fast paced gameplay that Dominion will bring

RealMithron

09-02-2011

No. Nasus does extremely well in 3vs3 despite there being little farm. I think the same will apply to Dominion because most of the team fights aren't 5vs5 but rather 2vs2 and 3vs3.

LWAR

09-02-2011

the circle of OP and UP continues

I CAN PRESS R

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
No. Nasus does extremely well in 3vs3 despite there being little farm. I think the same will apply to Dominion because most of the team fights aren't 5vs5 but rather 2vs2 and 3vs3.
Strange.

I always thought nasus needed to feed his Q to actually do any kind of damage, I guess you remove his only source of damage (Q farm), he's left as an autoattack champ with some lifesteal and a slow.

I can see many other melee classes performing better although the increased starting cash would allow many champions such as nasus to start with a sheen for the damage boost.