Transition of EU Servers to start Tuesday May 25th at 12:01AM GMT and last 2 days

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donavan

05-21-2010

Soo much red. omg. -splosion-

GodLikeKiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2010

I am from Europe but i chose to play in the American server, will i be affected?

Roidracer

05-21-2010

So, who the hell do I take the issue of my STILL undelivered graphics card with now?

Tecumseh

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roidracer View Post
So, who the hell do I take the issue of my STILL undelivered graphics card with now?
Since the graphics card was sent to you by GOA via the postal service, I suggest either GOA or your local post office

Tecumseh

Amarin

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney View Post
Don't worry my naive USA friend, the servers are seperate. They are not merging.
im not from usa but ty for answer , now i got it and i still prefer to play us version

Salivation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2010

Lol... You should just delete the European servers in general. :-O

AntiDev

05-21-2010

basically it's just a change of providers in a sense. Everything will basically be the same, just that riot games will be directly providing the NA and EU LoL game services to they're perspective area players at the same time. This announcement is for the players on the EU server that they will be transferring the data from the old provider servers to riots chosen servers for them to run. So everyone can just enjoy they're game. Unless I'm mistaken something.

Tricktheboss

05-21-2010

this is game is going world wide! I'm liking this a lot

MegaBlasterMan

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Maintence on EU, you're heavily outnumbered by Riot Staff, you should surrender.

Tecumseh

Indeed

MegaBlasterMan

Scylin

05-21-2010

Will all EU players be migrated to EU servers automaticly or do EU players get the chance to choose wich server they like to play, US or EU servers..?
Because I'd rather play on US server as in my personal experience they're all more mature and overal better players.
Or did I just miss the whole clue of all this?