Transition of EU Servers to start Tuesday May 25th at 12:01AM GMT and last 2 days

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qwerty Nightmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

I think we ALL missunderstood first article in this discussion.
There WERE two separated servers - US and EU. It didn't mean that after transition there WILL be EU server with data from US server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
One more time:

IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY PLAYING ON THE EUROPEAN SERVERS THIS WILL NOT AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.

IF YOU ARE EUROPEAN AND PLAYING ONLY IN THE US, THIS WILL NOT AFFECT YOU

IF YOU HAVE BOTH A EUROPEAN AND AN AMERICAN ACCOUNT, THIS WILL ONLY AFFECT YOUR EUROPEAN ACCOUNTS.

WE ARE NOT TRANSFERRING ACCOUNTS FROM THE US TO THE EUROPEAN SERVERS

Tecumseh

JandorCZ

06-01-2010

I did not misunderstood it. I fully understand the meaning that "no data transfer available between servers" . in short
So I stopped playing on US and started playing on EU, smalleg ping and no lags for EU players . I do not mind beta being tested. Guess I shoul delete my US account then .

Qwerty Nightmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Everyone but you, of course
The Mistake itself has begun since I thought (and I wasn't alone), that there is ONLY one server - that in the US. I thought, that after transition there will be NEW SHINY SHEENY SPARKLY SUPER DINGER COOL FAST LAG-less server in EU and we will not "lose" our accounts. (of course we didn't lose anything)
There was NO possibility to choose desired region as it is now.

If I didn't support RIOT, I wouldn't "complain" at all. I am not complaining, I am asking, how much donations RIOT need to develop acc transfering.

Qwerty Nightmare

02-24-2011

So I am stuck on US server, because I spent there some money... But I don't care since I got ping about 180 ms, which is good.