Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Art] Redone JoJ Artwork

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ze Ocelot

02-17-2013

@ ffviiirocks: Thanks a lot!

@ kitcat300: Heck yes it is! So happy we were finally able to make the skin real

@ Mahvis: Thanks so much!

@ Wild Surge: Thanks!

@ Summoner Abyss: Thanks again!

Dragon Master Swain! Quite thrilling to see it become an actual skin. I might make another piece to celebrate, with modifications to the design (I always do that...). As of now, I haven't started on a new LoL work since I'm aiming to finish other projects/animations. A sketch in the near future, perhaps! I can't thank you all enough for the support , means a lot.

Summoner Abyss

02-20-2013

30 pages and going strong look forward to more works int he future

IS1dbe03f67c0315d6848ca

02-23-2013

this definitelly deserves a bump.
I hope I had that much talent but I don't know how to use colours properlly xD

Ro0ki

02-23-2013

riot hire this guy!

Summoner Abyss

03-05-2013

bump

Ze Ocelot

03-07-2013

@ Summoner Abyss: Woah, you're right haha. Thanks!

@ Zokonud: Thanks a lot! Trust me, I had to practice a lot to get a handle on colors.

@ Ro0ki: xD

Sorry for the hiatus, I've been working on other projects/works. Also, huge congrats to the winners of the contest! It's amazing to see the entries and while opinions will always differ and clash- and I mean always- the amount of creativity and effort put forth can be astounding. It was great to see the winning pieces; it makes me strive to get even better .

For fun, ever since the Karma rework, I decided to take another look at the splash, to make the pose less...extreme? It's just a stylistic difference. I might very well change my sketch and completely do another Karma piece.

Serova

03-12-2013

Pretty sure 1/2 of the league community WANTS that Skarner skin.

Summoner Abyss

03-20-2013

bump

Ze Ocelot

03-20-2013

@ The Magic Stick: Battlecast Skarner!

@ Summoner Abyss: Dang, you happen to bump every time I update. What is this...Anyway, thanks!

Thanks for comments and views everyone. I'm about to travel for around a month. Sorry for the lack of updates, I had very little time to work on the Karma piece. Found what little time I had left to make some progress before the trip. Take care and cya soon!

Summoner Abyss

03-27-2013

No problem bud also a nice suggestion when you finish karma and come back form your month AWOL, Why not make a colored version the Quinn's letters.