[Art] Redone JoJ Artwork

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ze Ocelot

02-17-2013

@ ffviiirocks: Thanks a lot!

@ kitcat300: Heck yes it is! So happy we were finally able to make the skin real

@ Mahvis: Thanks so much!

@ Wild Surge: Thanks!

@ Summoner Abyss: Thanks again!

Dragon Master Swain! Quite thrilling to see it become an actual skin. I might make another piece to celebrate, with modifications to the design (I always do that...). As of now, I haven't started on a new LoL work since I'm aiming to finish other projects/animations. A sketch in the near future, perhaps! I can't thank you all enough for the support , means a lot.

Summoner Abyss

02-20-2013

30 pages and going strong look forward to more works int he future

IS1dbe03f67c0315d6848ca

02-23-2013

this definitelly deserves a bump.
I hope I had that much talent but I don't know how to use colours properlly xD

Ro0ki

02-23-2013

riot hire this guy!

Summoner Abyss

03-05-2013

bump

Ze Ocelot

03-07-2013

@ Summoner Abyss: Woah, you're right haha. Thanks!

@ Zokonud: Thanks a lot! Trust me, I had to practice a lot to get a handle on colors.

@ Ro0ki: xD

Sorry for the hiatus, I've been working on other projects/works. Also, huge congrats to the winners of the contest! It's amazing to see the entries and while opinions will always differ and clash- and I mean always- the amount of creativity and effort put forth can be astounding. It was great to see the winning pieces; it makes me strive to get even better .

For fun, ever since the Karma rework, I decided to take another look at the splash, to make the pose less...extreme? It's just a stylistic difference. I might very well change my sketch and completely do another Karma piece.

The Magic Stick

03-12-2013

Pretty sure 1/2 of the league community WANTS that Skarner skin.

Summoner Abyss

03-20-2013

bump

Ze Ocelot

03-20-2013

@ The Magic Stick: Battlecast Skarner!

@ Summoner Abyss: Dang, you happen to bump every time I update. What is this...Anyway, thanks!

Thanks for comments and views everyone. I'm about to travel for around a month. Sorry for the lack of updates, I had very little time to work on the Karma piece. Found what little time I had left to make some progress before the trip. Take care and cya soon!

Summoner Abyss

03-27-2013

No problem bud also a nice suggestion when you finish karma and come back form your month AWOL, Why not make a colored version the Quinn's letters.