Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Art] Redone JoJ Artwork

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MurdokX

02-05-2013

great works! more sneak peak everyday please!

WraithyBounce

02-05-2013

Really REALLY well done <3

Ze Ocelot

02-06-2013

@ Finch Toast: Thanks a lot!

@ goaticide: Thanks!

@ MurdokX: Thanks, and yep, a little bit more haha.

@ WraithyBounce: Thanks so much!

Another sneak peek. And an Annie picture I didn't think I'd whip up so fast. Different art styles can be so enjoyable to try out. Ok, gotta go!

Summoner Abyss

02-10-2013

Wow love the new Whimsical art you did with Annie also nice job on the Vlad art best of luck in that contest from what I seen you got some good competition this time.

Ze Ocelot

02-10-2013

@ Summoner Abyss: Thanks a lot, it was a lot of fun trying out a different style. As for my entry, there are definitely a lot of crazy cool entries. I really really do not expect to win...so many great artists. But I really enjoyed creating the piece, it was a great learning experience.

Alright, I'm back! And holy moly, there's a ton of digi art threads. Anyway, here's the full image of my entry. The lighting ended up pretty dark with sharp contrast, considering the setting and most likely the theme. Was fun to draw though, learned a lot. Good luck to all!

ffviiirocks

02-10-2013

Whoa. Nice job! Dragon Master swain reminds me of Ridley from the Metroid series! He also has that Space Pirate design to him. Looks really awesome.

kitcat300

02-12-2013

didn't know it was so popular
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/02/morello-wants-to-do-dragon-master-swain.html

Mahvis

02-12-2013

Wow, that Frost Shyvana needs to be a skin, these pieces are all very well done, kudos!

Wild Surge

02-13-2013

Digi-art entry looks great!

Summoner Abyss

02-14-2013

Nice job on the digi art.