[Art] Redone JoJ Artwork

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 49
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowOrigin

09-04-2011

That really is an impressive job. The original looked really cool, but your version is shaping up to be absolutely amazing - easily on par with what Riot puts out for champion art spotlights in my opinion.

Can't wait to see the finished product, will likely be a new desktop background for me. <3

PhantomChaos

09-04-2011

@Chlorobenzene

It was already there in the original artwork, which is why there is much speculation that the Jarvan IV thus far in the JoJ is in fact LeBlanc in disguise. There's a whole conspiracy theory and the works up, just look around (mostly in the Lore section).

Siyamak

09-04-2011

Holy **** the shading on this. If you finish this, it WILL be my wallpaper. Hell, a poster print would be pretty awesome to.

TartEater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

looks wonderful.

Rauron

09-04-2011

dat lineart
hnnnnng

SethCypher

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlorobenzene View Post
why do i see a leblanc on swains armor thingy?
Cuz that was in the original picture.

Ze Ocelot

09-04-2011

@ Vulking: Lol, thanks!!

@ RiotRunaan: Thanks so much! I just had to try this out. Such a cool piece .

@ Sylph: Thanks a lot and no prob, I hope to update whenever I can!

@ Epok2: Thanks!!

@ Hyoukiski: Haha, thanks XD

@ Chlorobenzene: I should probably put up the full size version, where you can see LB's face on the armor more clearly . Thanks to those who clarified.

@ ShadowOrigin: Thanks so much, really appreciate it. I hope to finish this in due time haha.

@ Siyamak: Lol, thanks so much!!

@ TartEater: Thanks!

@ Rauron: lol thanks, the lineart's always pretty fun to make.

Again, thanks everyone for the comments! Really glad that y'all like it so far. I'll try to update as often as I can.

As for updates, I shaded in the ravens, and fixed a couple of things. Next, I plan to add in the base colors for the demacian soldiers.

iHooDz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

I like the art on the bird, but why is everyone calling her swain?
:3

Zwingley

09-04-2011

Your attention to detail is really, really astounding. This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHooDz View Post
I like the art on the bird, but why is everyone calling her swain?
:3
I also get tired of everyone calling the bird-mech LeBlanc is piloting Swain. :3

Ze Ocelot

09-05-2011

@ iHooDz: Lol thanks, well it's Leblanc's reflection (leading to the whole conspiracy). If anything, I'm gonna touch it up more to make the reflection more apparent.

@ Zwingley: Thanks so much!! It may be taking a while, but it'll be worth it haha.

Added in the base colors for the soldiers. Hrmm, might take a bit of time to shade them in, who knows.

12345612 ... 49