[Art] Redone JoJ Artwork

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hegoken

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
You missed an entire section of my comment.

Talon's full joke: "Ugh, I've lost another blade. I wonder who it's in this time."
Still didn't address the vanishing in thin air bro. Hood, vanishing in thin air, raining blades. It all leads to Talon bro.

If it were Kat, she probably wouldn't have been cornered or beat by Garen, since they're equals. Talon is close, but he was at a disadvantage and had to use his ult to escape.

Ask Talon

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegoken View Post
Still didn't address the vanishing in thin air bro. Hood, vanishing in thin air, raining blades. It all leads to Talon bro.

If it were Kat, she probably wouldn't have been cornered or beat by Garen, since they're equals. Talon is close, but he was at a disadvantage and had to use his ult to escape.
Reread what I wrote. I never said it wasn't Talon. I said HE left the blades along with the note on purpose. Garen had no idea who the hell Talon was, but he knows Katarina and her blades.

Quote:
it was either something of Kat's that >>>>he<<<< left with the note
The bolded section you failed to read twice.

Operative words are fun.

Hegoken

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Reread what I wrote. I never said it wasn't Talon. I said HE left the blades along with the note on purpose. Garen had no idea who the hell Talon was, but he knows Katarina and her blades.

The bolded section you failed to read twice.

Operative words are fun.
Then why are you bringing up Katarina at all?
Talon DOES NOT work for her. His loyalty is strictly to Marcus Du Couteau for besting him in battle and giving him purpose. As far as Talon's concerned Katarina and her sisters can go to hell.

I don't think he'd leave such a list in the hands of Garen intentionally either. Could jeopardize the whole covert operation thing if Garen brings the note to light. Swain would know someone is hot on his trail.

But...we'll never know, the lore department is no more.

Ze Ocelot

03-08-2012

@ Hegoken: Yep! Thank yeh for pointing that out, I'll fix it up a bit more (the angle is always pretty funny). Thanks again.

@ ThorRush: Thanks a lot! And the link as well!

@ Ask Talon: Ahh, the complications that come with word choice. Nonetheless, the connections (implied or not) are/could be interesting.

Shaded in Garen. Started the very basic shading on the ground. I will finish it up. Comments are always appreciated

Ask Talon

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocelot54 View Post
@ Hegoken: Yep! Thank yeh for pointing that out, I'll fix it up a bit more (the angle is always pretty funny). Thanks again.

@ ThorRush: Thanks a lot! And the link as well!

@ Ask Talon: Ahh, the complications that come with word choice. Nonetheless, the connections (implied or not) are/could be interesting.

Shaded in Garen. Started the very basic shading on the ground. I will finish it up. Comments are always appreciated
I couldn't find the thread that had all the conspiracies from the note @.@

Love the art!

Ze Ocelot

03-11-2012

@ Ask Talon: Haha, no prob. Takes a bit to find everything lore related (especially considering the Lore is pretty well... nonexistent and scattered atm). Anywho, thanks!!

Finished up the Garen vs. Talon picture. Hope it turned out well! I might make a few fixes here and there, but the piece seems complete for now. Thanks again everyone.

Summoner Abyss

03-16-2012

So far all is looking good, now time for the much needed rest for ya before you start drawing again hehe.

Summoner Abyss

03-29-2012

bump

Zwingley

03-31-2012

I check this thread for the first time in a month and find three new pieces. That's pretty awesome, not gonna lie.

I'm especially impressed by your work with the line of action in the Prison Encounter piece, Ocelot54; knowing that you did it from scratch makes it really even more impressive than your other pieces (which are all still really, really great, of course.)

Ze Ocelot

03-31-2012

@ Summoner Abyss: Haha, thanks! Yeah, the break was greatly needed. Now I have some time to start new works!

@ Zwingley: Thanks so much, means a lot =). I'm looking forward to trying out more of these types of pieces (in addition to the reworks).

Well, break is almost over, so I'll see which projects I want to try out next. If any of you have any suggestions, then that's fine as well! Thanks for the support everyone.