[Art] Redone JoJ Artwork

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zwingley

01-23-2012

Been awhile since I posted here, but YAAAAAY my new desktop background is done. Thanks, Ocelot54!

If you ever felt like illustrating something original that appeared in the JoJ (but without artwork), you could do the encounter between Garen and Talon in Kalamanda's prison. Looking forward to your next piece, either way.

Aybara2010

01-24-2012

This is really well done. I like especially that the reflection in Swain's chest piece is LeBlanc, as she is watching remotely.

Summoner Abyss

01-25-2012

Yay! looking forward to a Garen JoJ picture remake. Take your time on it like you did with the rest.

Zairex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

You have just updated my desktop. =)

Ze Ocelot

01-27-2012

@ Zwingley: Yay, thanks a lot and no problem! And yes, I have definitely thought of creating works based on the text itself. The Talon/Garen encounter sounds really fun to do.

@ Aybara2010: Thanks so much . It's quite the conspiracy.

@ Summoner Abyss: Haha, I hope to work on this every now and then!

@ Zairex: Awesome! Thanks a bunch.

Quick sketch. It is really rough, so I'll be creating the cleaner lineart once the whole sketch is completed. As usual, any suggestions are welcome.

Summoner Abyss

02-01-2012

Wow nice job on the drawing of Kat much better detail then the JoJ image.

Ze Ocelot

02-02-2012

@ Summoner Abyss: Thanks again! I'll be refining the lineart and details pretty soon, hopefully haha.

I pretty much redesigned or organized the post. I hope it's better to view now lol. I also included my other works too, entries for contests. "Turn a champ into a fox/bear", so Shaco and Kennen. And of course, the art of revelry contest. I decided to draw Rumble, one of my fave champs. Wanted to include a couple of other champs and things, but....starting the entry less than 2 days before the deadline was not a good idea :\. Enjoy the new art and format!

I'll try to get back on track with the Bar picture.

Summoner Abyss

02-09-2012

Well your fox bear works as well as your lunar one is well done, I hope you at least get honorable mentions in the contests. I also love the line art you got I swear looks like garen is trying to run from the angry mob with kat ready to ult on him :P But then we all know he will win cause his spin to win the best of all :P

Ze Ocelot

02-11-2012

@ Summoner Abyss: Thanks again haha. Well, the Fox/Bear contest ended a while ago. The Fox Shaco won it for me. Not sure if I'll have time to add more things to my Rumble picture though. And everything's gonna break loose in that bar fight.

Shaded in Kat. Next, base colors for Noxian soldiers.

Ze Ocelot

02-19-2012

Woaah, look at those "ask [Champ]" threads. Anyway, bump!

Shaded in Garen, now base colors for group in the back.