Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some Item ideas!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineBovine

09-01-2011

Here are some Items that just?.came to me in a dream o.o

Shadow Sneakers:
Unique Passive: Movement Speed 2
Unique Passive: when Stealthed you can move through units and the effect of the boots are increased to Movement Speed Three.
Builds From: Boots of Speed
Total cost: 1100

Echo of Life
Unique Aura: Restores 10 Mana p5 and 10 Health p5 to yourself and nearby friendly champions
Unique Active: Restore Health and Mana to yourself and all nearby champions at a rate of 10 * Champion Level. 2 minute Cooldown

Builds From: Mana Manipulator and Rejuvenation Band
Total cost: 1300

Tome of Respite
+25 AP 10 Hp5
Builds from: Amplifying Tome and Rejuvenation Band
Total cost: 1000

Book of Unending
+35 Ap 15 hp5 10% Cooldown Reduction +250 Health
Builds from: Kindlegem and Tome of Respite
Total Cost: 2200

Snake Bite:
40 percent attack speed bonus 20% Critical Strike Chance 20% Life Steal
Unique Passive: Your Attacks poison the Target, dealing Damage up to half your Champion Level per second for 8 seconds. This Poison can stack up to 5 Times.
Unique Passive: 10% Cooldown Reduction
Unique ACTIVE: Inflicts Target Enemy Champion with Grievous Wounds, causing 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 8 seconds. 30 second cooldown.

total cost: 3150

discuss

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

09-01-2011

Problem 1: Unique Passives don't scale on champion levels (at least not yet, otherwise that Echo of Life item sounds fantastic).
Problem 2: There are not even 10 champions who use Stealth (don't count Leblanc, that 0.5 second stealth is literally to confuse people)
Problem 3: Snake Bite's build path? Is it Executioner's Calling and Recurve Bow? Well except for the combined scaling AND stackability, it's pretty cool.

I do like the ideas.

Lantagonist

09-02-2011

Quote:
Exdeadman:
Problem 1: Unique Passives don't scale on champion levels (at least not yet, otherwise that Echo of Life item sounds fantastic).
Problem 2: There are not even 10 champions who use Stealth (don't count Leblanc, that 0.5 second stealth is literally to confuse people)
Problem 3: Snake Bite's build path? Is it Executioner's Calling and Recurve Bow? Well except for the combined scaling AND stackability, it's pretty cool.

I do like the ideas.

snake bite i believe is the sword that has 40% atk speed that builds into nashors instead of recurve due to it has cdr and a execu call