Why Dominion will be released on Tuesday

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eFIVE

09-01-2011

Riot can sucka****...no ****

Heil Teemo

09-01-2011

Aren't we optimistic?

Marnamai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Well, I think it's about time that we hear like anything from them.

TRONxCORE

09-01-2011

Plus live maintenance tonight, maybe they are planning ahead for server stability? Optimism is the key here!

Glendor the Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

[QUOTE=Semantic Memory;13839743]1) 7) There is no #6
/QUOTE]
This made me lol

SG InsaneWind

09-02-2011

i would go as far as saying they might be releasing it on the 3rd if you look at the dominion area of the site you will see that it says "3 August, 21 CLE – The League releases the temporal field that had engulfed the village and claims it permanently as League territory. The village is transformed into the League’s newest Field of Justice, “Crystal Scar”." which to me means that could very well be the release date, reading back stories might be the key in finding the release date in this one. but it could be any thing/time. Just have to wait and see when it is released.

Oslayer

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneWind View Post
i would go as far as saying they might be releasing it on the 3rd if you look at the dominion area of the site you will see that it says "3 August, 21 CLE ? The League releases the temporal field that had engulfed the village and claims it permanently as League territory. The village is transformed into the League?s newest Field of Justice, ?Crystal Scar?." which to me means that could very well be the release date, reading back stories might be the key in finding the release date in this one. but it could be any thing/time. Just have to wait and see when it is released.
The problem with this theory is that August is officially over and that date could potentially be just short of 10 years from now in 2021. Regardless, what you would be referring to is September 3rd, so you're officially off by 1 month. Congratz!

SG InsaneWind

09-02-2011

whoops sorry typed that up without realizing the month was september looks like i lost a month some how rofl. But still might be the 3rd ya never know xD

Varis

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safety X View Post
False. Dominion is the only thing Riot has going for them for Season 2. Season 2 will be hiped with a trailer and a release date. Sorry, but they aren't going to release Dominion, then start Season 2 a few weeks later and not release anything for Season 2.

BUT! I do hope you are right
I doubt this. Either season 2 starts immediately after season 1 ends (which is unlikely, since they mentioned a preseason 2) or ranked Dominion will accompany the start of season 2, after Riot's given the meta a little time to develop.

Diagas

09-02-2011

I would love it if Dominion were out Tuesday.