Why Dominion will be released on Tuesday

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Semantic Memory

09-01-2011

1) It's Friday, and there haven't been any posts about the upcoming Champion for Tuesday's patch, suggesting some other sort of content could be released that day.
2) A lot of the game files for Dominion were added last patch. It shouldn't (hypothetically) be difficult to add the rest.
3) Adding to the above point, Riot has no real reason to hold off on releasing Dominion at this point, which is clearly a polished game mode (other than server stability issues...but it's gonna crash no matter what they do, so they might as well release it..)
4) During the IEM tourney, RivingtonTheThird said that Dominion will be released very shortly after PAX.
5) Riot has been abnormally quiet with announcements at all this week. In fact, even the Summoner's Showcase was deemed "Short" (but sweet)
7) There is no #6
8) A lot of SUCCESSFUL game companies *cough Blizzard* tend to like to surprise people with big releases.
9) I'm bored, and am desperately hoping for something new to the point that I'm making this meaningless thread.

That, or Riot's just pooped out from Gamescom and PAX and will announce, on Tuesday, that they're not actually releasing a new patch that day...but hey, I can be optimistic, right?

Blackfire447

09-01-2011

ya its perfect timing, last patch was the files so what else is there to add now that its after PAX means yay

clrk

09-01-2011

i hope so

SafetyX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

False. Dominion is the only thing Riot has going for them for Season 2. Season 2 will be hiped with a trailer and a release date. Sorry, but they aren't going to release Dominion, then start Season 2 a few weeks later and not release anything for Season 2.

BUT! I do hope you are right

Spirit Prime

09-01-2011

bring dominion already.

MrPogara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Soon™

Lisztomaniac

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safety X View Post
False. Dominion is the only thing Riot has going for them for Season 2. Season 2 will be hiped with a trailer and a release date. Sorry, but they aren't going to release Dominion, then start Season 2 a few weeks later and not release anything for Season 2.

BUT! I do hope you are right
i really dont think they will realease season 2 so soon after the end of season 1

Naayte

09-01-2011

Haha Blizzard doesn't surprised you with a release, they surprise you with a year extension.
Even then, is it really a surprise..?

Naayte

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisztomaniac View Post
i really dont think they will realease season 2 so soon after the end of season 1
Season 1 ended a while ago, they just extended it a while for the summer and because they were so busy with Dominion and PAX/tourny's

EndlessSky

09-01-2011

I hope this doesn't turn into a Leona thread.