most commonly played ranked support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aimellas

09-01-2011

i play many supports in fact that is all i play and when ever season 2 comes along me and my friends are taking it seriously and im just thinking which support is better
Soraka -global heal long normal heal mage support mana battery
Taric - quick heal if you auto attack good armor good stun never really read ulti
Janna- 9 ish minute BF sword practically mailwoman (with ulti also team heal) slows global speed and knockups
Karma- AoE heal good shield good speed/slow (only good late game much more i could go on about her)
ZIlean- adds a 6th member to the team in a way decent damage speed ups quick ulti CD if use rewind
i didnt mention galio morgana kayle teemo and nidale allistar due to there no normmaly support ish

Sorry for the bad grammar

Shiroikiri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

forgot orianna

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Orianna is often banned in ranked...

And you don't see karma in ranked, at least not under 1500.

Thumbs up for taric/ alistar.

Seelyon

09-01-2011

at the moment Alistar & Taric.

Soren37

09-01-2011

Soraka-Since the patch change to healers, she's a bit unreliable now as a babysitter/support. She can still support, you'll just find her to be a fairly weak support.

Taric-He was quick before. Now it's painfully long requiring you to throw yourself in danger to get it back up. In teamfights, it doesn't matter so much. He wasn't that affected by the patch, but you just have to build him like you did before, and not throw out heals as much.

Ult: Toggle: Taric emits brilliant light, healing himself for 30/40/50 (+0.2) a second and increasing his and nearby allies' attack damage by 30/60/90 (half effect for nearby allied champions). The cost to sustain Radiance increases by 4/7/10 each second.

Janna: According to top players (Elementz only, really...) Janna is currently one of the best supports to pick, due to a nice knock up spell, shield, and slow. She really just controls the battlefield.

Zilean: So totally not biased here (I love Zil), he's an extremely strong support in terms of zoning, harassing, and a great asset in team fights. His ult is godly if you can throw it out fast enough. I consider Archangel's core on him because of his W spam.

Alistar: Is actually one of the best right now. Knock Up/Stun and Knock Back, with a heal and the ability to nullify a lot of damage, he's pretty nice right now.

Orianna: Epic support with her haste/slow and her shield. Excellent zoning because of the Ball. Ult can be game-changing. Orianna es #1.