Champs that May see a Big return for DOM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadRob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Heimer . turrets + aoe stun will make a great defender
Twitch. no wards or oricals will make for a great ambusher
Shen. porting and saving locations will be a must

champs that may do bad IMO

Nunu. he is a strong jungler which wont be helpful here
Nasus. cant farm minions as well
Rumble. he did so well on SR because he could farm well early

RealMithron

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombiePanda83 View Post
champs that may do bad IMO

Nunu. he is a strong jungler which wont be helpful here
Nasus. cant farm minions as well
Rumble. he did so well on SR because he could farm well early
Nunu's snowball and just overall effectiveness as a fighter and able to bush ambush with his ult makes him very good in Dominion. His ability stay near capture points by eating minions is very valuable as well.

Nasus already does extremely well in 3vs3, one of the best, despite having lower farm time for his Q. I think it'll be the same thing here.

Rumble is one of the best 3vs3 champs for so many reasons. He's a great pusher and will keep minions pushed onto enemy turrets often while being a huge asset to team fights and controlling certain points of the map with his ult. He's going to be fantastic in Dominion, and can even move around pretty quickly with his escape tool.

I can't think of one bad champ for Dominion outside Shen, who only has his ult going for him.

TheMarkMark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

mundo

Pandaris

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
I can't think of one bad champ for Dominion outside Shen, who only has his ult going for him.
I think AP shen will be pretty amazing, start with a hextech revolver and 2 ranks in q and 1 in w and u will basically win the first right at Windmill with the heal on ur Q

RaspyTurnover

09-01-2011

Shaco.

And Shaco.

Shaco as well.

Have you SEEN his capture animation for petes sake?!

Terrornoid

09-01-2011

Warwick is going to be a super beast. Not that he's underpowered by any means, but I don't think a lot of people have considered him.

RealMithron

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandaris View Post
I think AP shen will be pretty amazing, start with a hextech revolver and 2 ranks in q and 1 in w and u will basically win the first right at Windmill with the heal on ur Q
I dunno' dude, Rammus just wins that Windmill fight so much better with his roll IMO.

Flamecloak

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
His taunt being able to stop multiple people from capping?