Kayle: Her status?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sikkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

I still like the new kayle. I go nashors-malady-BC then survivability, assuming I'm not wrecking everything in sight.

Works well. Go AD heavy and max e first. True hybrid kayle is meh now.

serverny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpGGl DerSlap View Post
She's worse in every way. Even her earlygame got worse.

Shurelia'd. Just like Eve and Ryze.
DarkShurelia was in fact feeding hardcore as full support Kayle on Elementz stream(playing vs him).

Then she QQ-ed and asked Elementz to duo with her and got carried being generally useless whole game (at least managed to not feed this time)

P.S. New Kayle skin is pretty neat.

Xavren

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackalHalfdragon View Post
I've been afk for literally a whole month, so Ihavent been able to try any of the buffs, but I had a 100% win rate with jungle kayle before, with the glitchy passive. With better AS scaling, and more AD scaling abilities,, running an early Black cleaver might be good for ganking.
Jungle Kayle is great. If there's no one jungling and I'm playing Kayle, I'll get Ghost/Smite and go to town. Kayle ganks at level 3 with red buff = real terror.

PriorityOne

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpGGl DerSlap View Post
She's worse in every way. Even her earlygame got worse.

Shurelia'd. Just like Eve and Ryze.
Except that Shurelia wasn't the designer that did her remake. She was moved to a different project mid-remake and someone else took Kayle in a very different direction.

We haven't seen the new Evelynn (with Stealth rework) in action yet and Ryze was actually so powerful on release that he ended up getting nerfed.

BanderitaUSA

09-01-2011

The passive remaka hurt her so much she lost the only thing she had going, that dual scaling which made her early and late game decent.
Now she's trash.

Xavren

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by serverny View Post
P.S. New Kayle skin is pretty neat.
Battleborn skin is win.

serverny

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavren View Post
Battleborn skin is win.
You mean that battleB( o )( o )B skin ?

Nah, i'll leave it for 12-year old fappers :P

1C3dR4K3

09-01-2011

Well, now that the majority seems to think that she needs buffs, let's ask Shurelia.

Hey Shurelia, will Kayle be getting any more buffs?

I am looking forward to getting the Judgement Kayle skin though, it looks pretty awesome.

Sikkes

09-01-2011

She was just buffed...

Rakaydos

09-01-2011

A pure AD/crit carry kayle, with this most recent update, has an armor shred, 12% steroid, bonus AD scaling ranged nuke with slow, an on command tiamat, (even without CDR), and a minor speed boost... aswell as her ult.