Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Recommendation: Last Whisper + Void Staff = [No Name Yet] Hybrid Defense Pen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMarkMark

09-01-2011

Last Whisper + Void Staff = New Item
Cost: 2295 + 2290 + 515 = 4600

80 AP, 50 AD
Unique Passive: 40% ArP, 40% MPen

Picture based on Item name: Maybe a rod of some sort.

This is too expensive, and probably too broken actually, but maybe not. But hybrids need a single item that gives defense penetration (both). It makes hybridization more viable on more champs.

VoidBro

09-01-2011

Too strong and too expensive.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

09-01-2011

One of the mods suggested something similar, but they suggested 20-25% of each and not build from LW and VS but it's still a good idea. That specific idea is OP, but the idea of hybrid pen isn't.

TheMarkMark

09-01-2011

Quote:
Exdeadman:
One of the mods suggested something similar, but they suggested 20-25% of each and not build from LW and VS but it's still a good idea. That specific idea is OP, but the idea of hybrid pen isn't.

Ya... that sounds much better to me. I made one from haunting guise that does flat for both, it actually sounds kind of viable to me: Ghastly Mask is what I called it. percent would definitely be more ideal from the person playing's perspective.