Item Recommendation: Last Whisper + Void Staff = [No Name Yet] Hybrid Defense Pen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMarkMark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Last Whisper + Void Staff = New Item
Cost: 2295 + 2290 + 515 = 4600

80 AP, 50 AD
Unique Passive: 40% ArP, 40% MPen

Picture based on Item name: Maybe a rod of some sort.

This is too expensive, and probably too broken actually, but maybe not. But hybrids need a single item that gives defense penetration (both). It makes hybridization more viable on more champs.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Too strong and too expensive.

JustMyBassCannon

09-01-2011

One of the mods suggested something similar, but they suggested 20-25% of each and not build from LW and VS but it's still a good idea. That specific idea is OP, but the idea of hybrid pen isn't.

TheMarkMark

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
One of the mods suggested something similar, but they suggested 20-25% of each and not build from LW and VS but it's still a good idea. That specific idea is OP, but the idea of hybrid pen isn't.
Ya... that sounds much better to me. I made one from haunting guise that does flat for both, it actually sounds kind of viable to me: Ghastly Mask is what I called it. percent would definitely be more ideal from the person playing's perspective.