Item Recommendation: Brutalizer + Haunting Guise= Hybrid Penetration (Ghastly Mask)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMarkMark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Brutalizer + Haunting Guise = Ghastly Mask
Cost : 1337 + 1485 + 503 (combine cost) = 3325
(Honestly, this part Riot would have a better handle on...I'm sure they have a formula for how much stats cost, and its not worth bothering to figure out exactly what it should cost also I added 3 to the combine cost, because ending in not 0 or 5 is annoying)

25 AD, 200 HP, 25 AP
UNIQUE Passive: 10 % CDR, 25 ArP, 25 MPen

Picture: Some sort of brutal Ghostly/ghastly mask. Maybe purple like ghostblade.

Gap it fills: Defense Penetration for hybrid champions like Jax, Kayle, etc.

Alternatively it could do 20-25% ArP/MPen instead of flat. Kind of makes sense, since early game you could use the flats, but late game the %'s would be better, when you can afford an item that costs 3300g.

Possibly having flat MR pen and % armor pen would be best, considering champs naturally accrue armor as they level.

So other option for stats:

25 AD, 200 HP, 25 AP
UNIQUE Passive: 10 % CDR, 20% ArP, 25 MPen

You wouldn't want to finish this item until after you had boots and guinsoo or hextech or another damage item anyway, so the other team will probably have over 100 armor, to make the % worth it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Nice offense, a bit of defense, and CDR? Jax says hello

KingKobold

09-01-2011

This would be fantastic for hybrid characters.

NBot

09-01-2011

would be an AWESOME weapon on jax and the other hybrid characters

Ayestes

09-02-2011

I like the idea of the items combining, but I don't necessarily agree with % ArmPen. I'd go with your first item.

SundayEsquire

09-02-2011

I don't know about the math of this item (though it looks balanced to me), but the concept/combination of buffs sounds awesome.

Zahg

09-02-2011

This is a great idea. Anything that gives champions more diverse, yet still useful, build options gets an upvote in my book. Nice!