Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So september has come.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HunterHagen

09-01-2011

Quote:
Mazohyst:
The ones on Wednesday. Delayed patches due to internal problems. The one on Monday, no idea what that was for.

I've been playing this game, since release. Patches are always on Tuesday two weeks after the last patch. The only time they are on Wednesdays is when they're delayed.

So you want to agree with me that next scheduled maintenance should be on Tuesday, September 6th, or a day sooner or later, the 5th or 7th, respectively.

byg

09-01-2011

Quote:
Artemis Black:
Um, no. You would still assume that the next time is Tuesday because the only instances where it was not a Tuesday are ones that had special circumstances that changed the date. So you can assume it will be Tuesday unless something happens.

Well, considering this patch has already been pushed back due to "special circumstances" we can not assume it will be tuesday. Unless a red posts that it will be this tuesday.

AM6OZero

09-01-2011

yawn

sirturkey1

09-01-2011

Jesus Christ people let me sum this up for you.

Patch day is scheduled for Tuesday every two weeks. It is occasionally moved by a day or so if internal problems warrant it. This change is not predictable and will be announced if necessary. Stop trying to say that because it happens you can't know when patch day is.

Patch days are the only scheduled downtime's, all others are a result of internal problems.

HunterHagen

09-01-2011

Quote:
sirturkey1:
Jesus Christ people let me sum this up for you.

Patch day is scheduled for Tuesday every two weeks. It is occasionally moved by a day or so if internal problems warrant it. This change is not predictable and will be announced if necessary. Stop trying to say that because it happens you can't know when patch day is.

Patch days are the only scheduled downtime's, all others are a result of internal problems.

I hope you're right. incoming 5 days.

byg

09-01-2011

red post or its not true

Upvotes

09-01-2011

Quote:
byg:
red post or its not true

Are you brain dead or something?
Patch day is every two weeks on TUESDAY. It has been like this since beta. Excluding delays. But there is no announcement yet of a delay, so assuming everything goes right it's going to be this coming Tuesday. You don't need a riot anouncement of a patch if they have a consistent cycle used. That's why they don't need to announce patches until on the day of.

byg

09-01-2011

is it so hard for riot to post something saying when it will be? i'm clearly not the only person that wants confirmation, as there have been posts being made ALL day about this.

atleast say that it is scheduled for tuesday, and if there are problems when they get closer to this date, make an update about it.

untill then i will continue posting.

Call me whatever names u want, i still want confirmation.