So september has come.....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praywithme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

The servers didn't go down 2 days ago (which, last time I checked, was a Tuesday)

Xivilyn

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazohyst View Post
Why would you need a link? It's the same day each **** week unless something changes on their end, which like the Talon patch; was a delay.

My god you kids are so **** ignorant.
No it's not. There have been plenty of weeks with no downtime on a Tuesday. You know, like LAST TUESDAY.

Stop talking out of your ass.

byg

09-01-2011

well considering they don't patch on the same day of the week for every patch it is impossible to assume it will be next tuesday.

there have been patches made on monday, tuesday, wednesday, and friday i believe

Rotguine

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptainKickass View Post
Why do you not realize they haven't announce a patch date?
They never announce patch day. Because it's been the same day since LoL came out.

I wish a Red would post that Tuesdays are patch days so it would get all you ignorant people to shut up already.

Praywithme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xivilyn View Post
No it's not. There have been plenty of weeks with no downtime on a Tuesday. .
Such as... this week?!

Rotguine

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xivilyn View Post
No it's not. There have been plenty of weeks with no downtime on a Tuesday. You know, like LAST TUESDAY.

Stop talking out of your ass.
Patches are every 2 weeks. ****ing dip****s.

Every time a champion has been released. The week after IS NOT A FREAKING PATCH DAY
. Two weeks after the champion has been released is usually a patch of some sort. It has been this way since LoL has started.

ucntseemoi

09-01-2011

im impatient derpderpderp imma complain about it on the forums derpderpderp i act ignorant because i like b!tching about everything derpderpderp

Ziln

Recruiter

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Season One - Update on Rewards, Timeframe : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1143351
So that means this upcoming Tuesday, as that would be two weeks after Talon was released and patches are generally two weeks after the latest champion release. If not, will we be getting a heads up before servers are taken down?

byg

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazohyst View Post
They never announce patch day. Because it's been the same day since LoL came out.

I wish a Red would post that Tuesdays are patch days so it would get all you ignorant people to shut up already.
read the post above yours. k thx

Rotguine

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by byg View Post
read the post above yours. k thx
And read my post. Because you obviously haven't been here long enough or are such a mouth breather that you don't recognize a simple pattern of when patches are out.

Please, for the love of god. Go lay under a bus so you have absolutely no chance of reproducing.