Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


So september has come.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaptainKickass

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
Season One - Update on Rewards, Timeframe : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1143351


That is not a "when"

That is a situation in which season 1 will end, but the date is not known by anyone, so we might as well have not even known that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NE0 Jets

Senior Member

09-01-2011

working on my ladder rank up to 504


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rotguine

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Next downtime is Tuesday of next week. So the 6th for those that don't know how to work a calendar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

byg

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Quote:
Mazohyst:
Next downtime is Tuesday of next week. So the 6th for those that don't know how to work a calendar.


plz link to a red saying next scheduled downtime is this coming tuesday


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ßashful

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Quote:
encasedshadow:
season one - update on rewards, timeframe : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1143351


sigh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirturkey1

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Quote:
KaptainKickass:
That is not a "when"

That is a situation in which season 1 will end, but the date is not known by anyone, so we might as well have not even known that.


That is a "when" and the date is known to pretty much everyone. It's called patch day. Those are the only actually scheduled downtimes unless otherwise announced. Why do so many people not realize this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaptainKickass

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Quote:
sirturkey1:
That is a "when" and the date is known to pretty much everyone. It's called patch day. Those are the only actually scheduled downtimes unless otherwise announced. Why do so many people not realize this?


Why do you not realize they haven't announce a patch date?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xivilyn

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Quote:
sirturkey1:
That is a "when" and the date is known to pretty much everyone. It's called patch day. Those are the only actually scheduled downtimes unless otherwise announced. Why do so many people not realize this?



So which is it? The date is know to pretty much everyone, or so many people do not realize it?

And where do you see this patch being next Tuesday? Or are you just talking out of your ass assuming its next Tuesday? Show some god **** proof.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirturkey1

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Quote:
KaptainKickass:
Why do you not realize they haven't announce a patch date?


Why do you not realize they never "announce" a patch date. If something happens 50 times in a row I guess they just assumed people would recognize a pattern and they wouldn't have to announce it every single time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rotguine

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Quote:
byg:
plz link to a red saying next scheduled downtime is this coming tuesday


Why would you need a link? It's the same day each **** week unless something changes on their end, which like the Talon patch; was a delay.

My god you kids are so **** ignorant.