Countering a turtling Heimer?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kittehs

05-20-2010

How do you do this?

Just need some general tips / counters against it so it doesn't dominate my team again.

CounterCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

5 men push.

JunKx

05-20-2010

honestly kennen is great against heimer i've seen. im sure there is better but i played with a kennen against a heimer at one point and he was destroying the turrets just as fast as heimer was putting them up

otherwise who cares about him - hes basically useless unless he hides behind his turrets, so run around them/him and continue on

Kittehs

05-20-2010

Tried, but then he'd get his teammates minus 1 or 2. The missing ones would push a side lane and we'd have to split up. D:

CounterCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

Tristana can out range turret's.
I got farmed on turret because heimer got frozen heart as first item (GG more turret)

If heimer is turret turtling while others are pushing.
I'd recommend to be offensive and try to outpush as punishment.

Osmodius

05-20-2010

Kill Heimer.

kFrog

05-20-2010

Get someone with a ranged nuke to burn them down. Or if someone can drop some AE on top of them ... takes a bit to burn them down once he has them all up, but nuking them is probably the fastest and most efficient way to take care of turrets without taking tons of damage.

SilverSoultaker

Emissary of the League

05-20-2010

My favourite is AP Yi, and just one shotting his turrets with a lucky alphastrike.

FountainSquatter

05-20-2010

i never get more than 1 level of turret early game simply because its too mana costly. if you just focus on the turrets, he will run out of mana shortly.

NecroMage

05-20-2010

Push elsewhere. Heimer will then have to push or leave if he doesn't want to leave his team stuck in a pointless 4v5 all game.

12345 ... 7