Best counter of Jax and Mundo on TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lolenub

05-20-2010

Yes, I know that there aren't much better picks, but who does well against these?

Keep in mind I'm referring to a typical jax, and a DPS/crit mundo. Tank mundo just isn't quite as good. Also most the time I see mundos with tabi or even phantom dancers, so were dealing with high dodge as well.

Funkk

05-20-2010

Edit: On a more serious note, Sword of the Divine can counter Jax, and Executioner's calling can counter Mundo. However, neither of those items will completely negate the awesomeness that is Jax and Mundo. It's a widely recognized problem that heros who are balanced on Summoner's Rift may be more or less powerful in the 3v3 setting of TT.

Jax and Mundo are the two biggest examples of heros getting stonger on TT, (Jax more then Mundo). Really the only way to beat them is to work as a team, play smart, and maybe have a little luck.

Scaramuccia

05-20-2010

use jax or mundo.
Just play better

Lolenub

05-20-2010

Wow. In no way did I go out screaming, "OP WOW NERF PLZ - RIOT SUX". I am merely asking for a strategy that is effective. I'm decent with plenty of champions against those 2. Its just when playing with my friends, I need to be able to shut them down as they'll feed off them since they are newer players.

Thanks for totally approaching this in a mature way. This isn't one of the 200 threads a day complaining why a character is or isn't OP. This is an open discussion for strategies people use against common enemies.

@Above. Of course playing better works. However, often times those are the choices of my friends since they need a better champion to help bridge their level of play. Or I simply get tired of Mundo. Not a fan of jax, personally, but meh, why not.

EchoRex

05-20-2010

Silence. Blind. Ignite. Stun. Snare. Focus fire.

They are both exceptionally dependent upon farming and mobility. Limit their ability to farm and control the map. Both have very little potential to catapult into being monsters if you are snuffing their farm to deny them from getting into their 7k+ builds.

Ward and swarm, gank early, gank often.

Khool Freak

05-20-2010

how to counter jax or mundo in TT?

i would go for a early harassment which denies them leveling up ahead of you.
also go for early ganks with all 3 of your teammates and target "that" enemy first so they will lose their leveling time and you get gold in return. the only reason people think jax is OP is because they leave him free too much, even for a few mins he can level up fast due to his relentless assualt, then he will start killing your team like rag dolls with the counter stun.

gl and hf

its best to make a person who is range and or have stuns on your team.
ex:ashe, teemo, ryze, morgana, cho gath, pantheon, evelyn, sion, warwick etc..

Eppa

05-20-2010

Ezreal+Janna or Zilean+Annie

Morgana is my favourite anti melee.