Switcharoo builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

I notice that most people either go full on AD or full on AP. A lot of carries can perform very well early game as AP, although they will be much better late game as AD.

So I'm wondering if there is any first/2nd tier items that will allow you to reap the benefit of AP builds early, and let you transition easily into hybrid/AD heavy build later on?
I'm hoping to see if I can start snowballing early as AP, then switch over into normal AD carry mode late game.

X King Dedede X

05-20-2010

I think Loppuny / Persian might do the job well. Most people in the NU tier wont expect this. A well placed prediction to this strategy might render a sweeper useless provided you have them equiped with a choice band/specs or choice scarf if youre aiming for a tank.

Seiuchi

05-21-2010

There aren't really many AP items that build into items that are really great attack damage items, but if you wanted to build Blasting Wand into Guinsoo's Rageblade, it wouldn't be a bad option. Also, you can (and if the game drags on long enough should) sell your AP items to buy AD items at the cost of 30% what your AP items cost.