Anyone else not playing LoL, only waiting for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mad Marionette

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
We should all find another free MMO to play while we wait. Any suggestions? I've already mastered Dragon Nest, Ragnarok Online, La Tale, Lost Saga and Metal Assault. LOTRO isn't free so don't go suggesting that.
Ragnarok?. High rate servers or just a lot of time playing the game?

RealMithron

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuillotineXX View Post
Ragnarok?. High rate servers or just a lot of time playing the game?
I started RO in 2006 with its free trial on iRO before Valk came out. Once the trial ran out, I only played on low rate servers. I did that until Valkyrie came out, and then only play Valkyrie when I play RO. I've made a lot of trans and won a lot of WoEs, but I never really liked the game. It's pretty unbalanced, and definitely pay to win.

dryo

09-01-2011

i actually dont like too much LoL classic, it's to slow to me,when riot announced dominion my eyes glared SO PLEASE RELEASE IT!

TheChief

09-01-2011

While it's more because I'm back to college now, I have only been playing ai games for win of the day for the last 2 weeks really. But it's also because I'm waiting for Dominion and growing increasingly tired of SR.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-01-2011

Bump

spHUD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

>is waiting until dominion to play LoL

>Is waiting until 1.8 to play MC

Oh man this is going to be forever