Anyone else not playing LoL, only waiting for Dominion?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealMithron

Senior Member

09-01-2011

I do some 3vs3s sometimes in the idea of Dominion, and co-op for the first win of day if I don't even feel like doing those. Anyone else with me? I refuse to touch SR again, I absolutely hate it.

I'm so bored. Not like there's many other decent free MMOs out there to play that I haven't already mastered.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Unhealer

Member

09-01-2011

not playing lol at all until Dominion comes, it is just boring...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Ron Jeremy

Senior Member

09-01-2011

+infinites


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

calmdownwow

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Only playing bots atm....CMON DOMINION


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skyqula

Senior Member

09-01-2011

yeah, waiting.... waiting... and more waiting


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealMithron

Senior Member

09-01-2011

We should all find another free MMO to play while we wait. Any suggestions? I've already mastered Dragon Nest, Ragnarok Online, La Tale, Lost Saga and Metal Assault. LOTRO isn't free so don't go suggesting that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theuberwar

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
We should all find another free MMO to play while we wait. Any suggestions? I've already mastered Dragon Nest, Ragnarok Online, La Tale, Lost Saga and Metal Assault. LOTRO isn't free so don't go suggesting that.
Try global agenda, Its a pretty fun shooter with a nice mash of pve and pvp and its pretty easy to get into. To top it off there isnt to much difference between a new player and a veteran, just comes down to player skill and experience in the end.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gandalph

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
I do some 3vs3s sometimes in the idea of Dominion, and co-op for the first win of day if I don't even feel like doing those. Anyone else with me? I refuse to touch SR again, I absolutely hate it.

I'm so bored. Not like there's many other decent free MMOs out there to play that I haven't already mastered.
>Waiting expectantly for dominion
Win.

>Not liking SR, the closest thing we have to the original DotA map.
And Failure.

BTW, what makes you think that Dominion is going to be any different from SR? It's going to be pretty much FESTIVAL OF CARRIES AND ASSASSINS: THE GAME. At least on SR, supports and casters can be useful in the beginning of the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ilnor

Senior Member

09-01-2011

if you like Grand theft auto try "All Points Bulletin: Reloaded" awesome Free to play game till league releases dominion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealMithron

Senior Member

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by theuberwar View Post
Try global agenda, Its a pretty fun shooter with a nice mash of pve and pvp and its pretty easy to get into. To top it off there isnt to much difference between a new player and a veteran, just comes down to player skill and experience in the end.
Awesome, that does look like a lot of fun. I'll give it a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalph View Post
>Waiting expectantly for dominion
Win.

>Not liking SR, the closest thing we have to the original DotA map.
And Failure.

BTW, what makes you think that Dominion is going to be any different from SR? It's going to be pretty much FESTIVAL OF CARRIES AND ASSASSINS: THE GAME. At least on SR, supports and casters can be useful in the beginning of the game.
I don't like DotA and I don't like MOBAs. Rather, I don't like RTS team based games. I like MMORPG action skill-based reaction PvP type settings, and Dominion seems to promise that. I also hate unbalance and pay to win bull ****: LoL is the only free MMO game that cares at all about balance, and there's no pay to win bull **** here. Just sucks that it's ruined by being an RTS team based game where individual skill means nothing. Also, I can probably use Garen full time in Dominion and win just fine without worrying about having a bad team that is the sole reason I lost or about his horrible late game damage. That's why I want Dominion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilnor View Post
if you like Grand theft auto try "All Points Bulletin: Reloaded" awesome Free to play game till league releases dominion
My sister plays that but yeah I was never into Grand Theft Auto.


123