No one agrees on Twisted Fate Build I need help

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakuyr

Junior Member

05-20-2010

So, I like TF, but no one agrees to much on the diff builds out there. I have a few that I have seen and I am wondering if they are any good.

Malady 1890
Boots
Nashor's Tooth 1220
Black Cleaver 3065
Madred's Razors 1000
Madred's Bloodrazor 2800
Guardian Angel 2700


Last Whisper / SotD
Boots
Madred's Razors 1000
Madred's Bloodrazor 2800


Last Whisper / SotD
Boots
Bloodthirster
Madred's Razors 1000
Madred's Bloodrazor 2800


Last Whisper / SotD
Boots
Infinity Edge
Madred's Razors 1000
Madred's Bloodrazor 2800

These all work in theory but i haven't really seen them own. Any input would be nice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Remiko Elliot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Read my guide. I think it would answer your question.
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...20Is%20Better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benadryl Jackson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Voistriser is right, and so am I. You'd best read Benadryl Jackson's guide here:


http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...0Jackson%20Way


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blurrr

Member

05-20-2010

Malady is bad. Never buy it unless you hate your team. AP on TF is also bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinney

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benadryl Jackson View Post
Voistriser is right, and so am I. You'd best read Benadryl Jackson's guide here:


http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...0Jackson%20Way
Seconded.

For what it's worth, my item build at the end of a game if I've been curbstomping usually looks like:

Mercury Treads
Last Whisper
Phantom Dancer
Frozen Mallet
Madred's Bloodrazor
Executioner's Calling

Now, that's assuming a long game or a **** near perfect one. Usually it breaks down like:

Zeal
Phage
Last Whisper
Madred's Bloodrazor

With Mercs and EC thrown in at my discretion whenever I'm feeling it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terrokhan

Junior Member

05-20-2010

I dont understand why everyone says AP Tf is bad. Leveling Wildcards instead of Stacked Deck is FAR better. Even if you calculate the DPS...Wildcards cd is only just over 5 seconds. If you think about Stacked deck dealing 180 dmg every forth attack how does that compare to a 5.5s cd 400dmg nuke. Early ganks and in lane its just too strong to ignore. Ive played both dps and ap Tf and ive always found ap to be better. Wild cards is just so much better then stacked deck. For everything, team fights, early laning/ganks. Even late game, being about to spam a 5 second cd 550dmg nuke with a very decent ranged is amazing for pushing and team fights.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peyo

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrokhan View Post
I dont understand why everyone says AP Tf is bad. Leveling Wildcards instead of Stacked Deck is FAR better. Even if you calculate the DPS...Wildcards cd is only just over 5 seconds. If you think about Stacked deck dealing 180 dmg every forth attack how does that compare to a 5.5s cd 400dmg nuke. Early ganks and in lane its just too strong to ignore. Ive played both dps and ap Tf and ive always found ap to be better. Wild cards is just so much better then stacked deck. For everything, team fights, early laning/ganks. Even late game, being about to spam a 5 second cd 550dmg nuke with a very decent ranged is amazing for pushing and team fights.
lol.
AD TF is not ALL About Stacked Deck. Your basic attacks hit like 500+ with around 1,5 attack speed, if you build him well... that's a BIT more than your 550 'nuke' every 5sec :]

Also, WC are easy to dodge


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terrokhan

Junior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
lol.
AD TF is not ALL About Stacked Deck. Your basic attacks hit like 500+ with around 1,5 attack speed, if you build him well... that's a BIT more than your 550 'nuke' every 5sec :]

Also, WC are easy to dodge
Not if they are stunned or you are a good aimer. Ive played both and im just saying. How is AD tf so much different from any hero with a stun if you farm alot and just buy ad items. The passive itself only adds 30%AS. I know the ap ratio is bad but I find wildcards better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SanHao

Junior Member

05-20-2010

Try....
cataclysm
tears
rylais
nashor tooth
lich bane
zhonyas

guarantee to tank/ farm/ push well early game, giving you the advantage of items in the late game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seiuchi

Senior Member

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrokhan View Post
I dont understand why everyone says AP Tf is bad. Leveling Wildcards instead of Stacked Deck is FAR better. Even if you calculate the DPS...Wildcards cd is only just over 5 seconds. If you think about Stacked deck dealing 180 dmg every forth attack how does that compare to a 5.5s cd 400dmg nuke. Early ganks and in lane its just too strong to ignore. Ive played both dps and ap Tf and ive always found ap to be better. Wild cards is just so much better then stacked deck. For everything, team fights, early laning/ganks. Even late game, being about to spam a 5 second cd 550dmg nuke with a very decent ranged is amazing for pushing and team fights.
At max rank you would need 280 AP to get Wild Cards up to 400 damage. How long has it been since you've played Twisted Fate?


12