Stacking Warmogs PLEASE REMOVE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skithe

09-01-2011

The monetary drain on stacking WM's takes a bit unless your dumb enough to feed said champion. If they have time to build all that then somethings wrong with your game.

latitya

09-01-2011

Luckily veigar sucks late game so it would have been tough for you to die to him an hour and a half in, oh... wait.

CH blaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

A tank that stacks warmogs = heaven for kog'maw I say keep it in.

ThingGoBoom

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayestes View Post
It would be amusing to see 4 Warmogs with an Atmas and Force of Nature. 7.5k HP, 120 Armor/120 MR, around 350 HP / 5 regen, around 250 AD... but you'd be slow as all dirt. Be hilarious to watch.
Try doing that on Yi with his steroids and possibly move speed runes

DivineDisrespect

09-01-2011

ill be honest is this a troll thread? serously um stacking warmogs? o.o srsly?

"edit" the reason i find this to be a troll thread is that, no one in there right mind would ever stack warmogs first off it costs a ton "requiring to be fed or extremely farmed" second its easy to counter, the only champion that could really pull this off is olaf due to his w

heathenscum

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megasian View Post
Once a mundo and a garen stacks 3 warmogs each atmas and mandreas dont do **** agaisnt them. Or any tanky character stack warmogs we cant do **** at all. Seriously all you need to do is get 2 tanks and stack warmogs while the other 3 champs can be carries. I mean you cant do **** at all. The two warmog stacked champs are a wall that slowly damages then 3 carries just decimate you whole team. Then how do you counter them? If you can solve that problem I will give you a ****en blow job or something.
first of all no thanks on the BJ...forever...

to counter that you need one of several things. Hard cc, like swain or amumu, you then cc the team and eat some carries then take your time eating away at the tanks. Or you could have a ganker like kassadin, gp, yi or nocturne who can get in kill some carries and get out before the tank can get in your way while the rest of the team keeps them busy. You could use a poking champion like nidalee or mundo to wear away their life till they are low enough to gank. Use a champion like amumu who deals percentage damage. Get singed and just run by the tanks to toss carries to your team.

Csol

09-01-2011

Tons of moves do hp based dmg like null zone from malz razors jarvans passive etc. Also I play mundo and mog stack sometimes for kicks it takes ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees to get multiple mogs and if u dont have boots thats just ... lol and I still go down >_> on top of that U could always get some lifesteal if they stack straight mogs u could probably heal from hitting them I got 5 thirsters on a jarvan once healing 600+ a hit with 1.5 AS is alot worse then 7k hp >_> lol mog stacking

bylobog44

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megasian View Post
we had a pantheon, kennen, mf, cho, and singed. We were ****en winning for the hour and 15 min. and suddenly 2 *******s sell most of the items for warmogs and they just become walls that cant be killed. Try ****en answering to this. Seriously what can you do?
  • Pantheon: with Berserkers, I.E., Phantom Dancer and Hextech Gunblade has an attack speed of over 1.5/sec, with 55% critical chance will do over 3400 damage in a 5 sec period. If he initiates with Grand Sky Fall, that's another 1075 + 225 magic damage. Doesn't include factor any resistances. Plus the active on Hextech is another 300 magic damage.
  • Kennen: with Sorc Shoes, Rylai's, Deathfire, Rabadon's and a Void staff can easily burst down 2.5K hp in a couple of seconds. Plus the active on Death fire hits for 30% of their current health and 40% + 20 magic pen.
  • Miss Fortune: with Berserker's, Phantom, I.E. and Madred's, can put out 3400 damage in 5 sec. Plus the passive from Madred's adds another 1400. Add in "Make it Rain" and "Bullet Time" and you have well over 5000 damage per 5 seconds.

If Cho and Singed do nothing bud CC, there is enough damage right there to take care of Mundo and Garen.

diggitythis

09-02-2011

i dunno man warmog's is pretty expensive...they must have had a good amount of income if that happened.