Stacking Warmogs PLEASE REMOVE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devious1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

Those walls that couldn't be killed also did NO damage and had no Armor and Magic Resist. My question to you is, why were you even hitting them first? From your statement "they just become walls that can't be killed", well, that's the point of a tank, and what I get from that statement is that you tried to attack them before taking out their carries.

If the other team was able to get through to your carries that had a Madred's Bloodrazor, then that's your own fault for letting them get through YOUR defenses.

You said the tanks on the enemy team were a Garen and Mundo. Ok, Garen has a SINGLE target silence. Mundo has a SINGLE target slow, which is also a skill-shot and misses A LOT. Where's the problem here? Between those two there is very little CC capability to even give you any trouble with taking out their carries. Not to mention the lack of damage they'll both have from stacking Mog's.

Vayne has a single target stun, that 90% of the time the Vayne sucks and doesn't know how to hit the person into a wall. Or she just pushes the person away to safety. If she managed to stun you with it then that's poor positioning on your part.

TF has a single target stun.

Veigar is the ONLY one with an AoE stun, but you'd have to be stupid to run into it.

Case in point, SUCK IT UP. You got outplayed because you got frustrated over something that is EASY to counter.

BTW. Kennen has an AoE stun. Cho has an AoE stun AND Silence. MF has an AoE slow. If Singed had a Rylai's, his poison trail would slow, and he has a puddle which is an AoE slow as well as an Ult that makes him pretty **** hard to kill for 20 seconds.

Pantheon is just Pantheon. He kicks ass.

Megasian

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious1 View Post
Those walls that couldn't be killed also did NO damage and had no Armor and Magic Resist. My question to you is, why were you even hitting them first? From your statement "they just become walls that can't be killed", well, that's the point of a tank, and what I get from that statement is that you tried to attack them.

If the other team was able to get through to your carries that had a Madred's Bloodrazor, then that's your own fault for letting them get through YOUR defenses.

You said the tanks on the enemy team were a Garen and Mundo. Ok, Garen has a SINGLE target silence. Mundo has a SINGLE target slow. Where's the problem here? Between those two there is very little CC capability to even give you any trouble with taking out their carries. Not to mention the lack of damage they'll both have from stacking Mog's.

Vayne has a single target stun, that 90% of the time the Vayne sucks and doesn't know how to hit the person into a wall. Or she just pushing the person away to safety.

TF has a single target stun.

Veigar is the ONLY one with an AoE stun, but you'd have to be stupid to run into it.

Case in point, SUCK IT UP. You got outplayed because you got frustrated over something that is EASY to counter.

BTW. Kennen has an AoE stun. Cho has an AoE stun AND Silence. MF has an AoE slow. If Singed had a Rylai's, his poison trail would slow, and he has a puddle which is an AoE slow.

Pantheon is just Pantheon. He kicks ass.
This is what happened we killed the other people that were carries. Then the ones that are left are the ******* that stacked warmogs with 4k health each. Those two ass holes such as that garen and mundo. Seriously we couldn't do **** at all. Those walls were slowly doing damage to us while they had 3k left and they would just slowly pick us off. Also did I mention that the mundo and garen had FoNs and Thornmails?

Megasian

08-31-2011

I'm not saying that I hate this item and it should be removed. I personally love this item. I mean I always get this item on my tanks, but I dont STACK them. Stacking them just ruins the fun of the game.

Devious1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

Ok so how many did they stack? They obviously need boots. You said they both had a FoN and Thornmail. There's 3 slots taken up. 3 Warmogs and they only had 4k HP? That's a little low if you ask me.

Also, your AD carries would have to get some ArP (Youmuu's, or Last Whisper), as well as some MR to negate the effect from Thornmail (the damage reflected back is Magic Damage). Coupled with a Bloodrazor this shouldn't have been a problem with taking them down. There are items for every situation, you just have to have the knowledge of when to use them.

Your AP's should have gotten an Abyssal Scepter for the MR Reduction aura, as well as some magic penetration. There are two of these that come to mind, I don't recall the names but one is 40% magic pen, the other is 20%. One is a staff, the other is a white/green mask. Deathfire Grasp would have TORN them apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisai Dragon
honestly... who here knows who Kog'Maw is?...
who here has ever heard of "Madred's Bloodrazor"?
Ohh.. even better.... "Deathfire Grasp"?
Who here knows what Warwic's Q "Hungering Strike" does?
Even better... does anyone know what Mundo's Q "Infected Cleaver" does?
Amumu's W Dispair? % per second?
Poppy's Q even?
Vayne's Silver Tipped bolts even?

Anyone at all? honestly?

% of HP. so having such a massive load of HP is simply another way of saying "Hit me Harder!" when you stack up something like a Warmoggs... so honestly... Quitcha' *****ing. Ok? Mogs is a valid item and an easy counter.. learn a % dealing champ if you cant deal with it or fit a Madreds into your build.

-sigh- Bloody QQ...
I got this from another thread complaining about the same ****. Add Malzahar to that list as well, one of my favorite AP carries.

Megasian

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious1 View Post
Ok so how many did they stack? They obviously need boots. You said they both had a FoN and Thornmail. There's 3 slots taken up. 3 Warmogs and they only had 4k HP? That's a little low if you ask me.

Also, your AD carries would have to get some ArP (Youmuu's, or Last Whisper), as well as some MR to negate the effect from Thornmail (the damage reflected back is Magic Damage). Coupled with a Bloodrazor this shouldn't have been a problem with taking them down. There are items for every situation, you just have to have the knowledge of when to use them.

Your AP's should have gotten an Abyssal Scepter for the MR Reduction aura, as well as some magic penetration. There are two of these that come to mind, I don't recall the names but one is 40% magic pen, the other is 20%. One is a staff, the other is a white/green mask.

I got this from another thread with someone whining about a similar situation.
Well the mundo had about 5.9k max health while the garen had about 4.5k health The mundo stacked 3 while the garen stacked 2. Also the regen rate was just monsterous.
Yes we did have everything. We had a mandreads, abyscla septor, last whispers and other items as well. I dont remember everything though. we couldnt do jack ****.

Devious1

08-31-2011

Case in point - Riot isn't going to remove or change an item that is rarely stacked, is in no way OP, and is easy as hell to counter. I haven't seen it stacked for a LONG time. The last time I seen it stacked was when I was a Summoner level 10-15 where a Cho'gath got 6 of them and had about 12k hp, but he just did this for the luls.

Learn to adjust your tactics as you're playing, that's what the game is based around. You can't use the same build in every game you play. Adjusting tactics obviously worked for the other team that beat you after swapping out a few items.

Eddiot

08-31-2011

Ignoring tanks is ++

Medusa264

09-01-2011

Get a vayne, Get some AS watch all that health go bye-bye

Autocthon

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megasian View Post
we had a pantheon, kennen, mf, cho, and singed. We were ****en winning for the hour and 15 min. and suddenly 2 *******s sell most of the items for warmogs and they just become walls that cant be killed. Try ****en answering to this. Seriously what can you do?
In normals? Nothing. Because that team you're using can't use bloodrazors for ****. You could counter by selling and getting warmog's yourself of course. You do have that option.

In ranked? Look for it coming. Or ignore the mog characters and kill the squishies. Because the ones with warmog's won't do ****

Ayestes

09-01-2011

It would be amusing to see 4 Warmogs with an Atmas and Force of Nature. 7.5k HP, 120 Armor/120 MR, around 350 HP / 5 regen, around 250 AD... but you'd be slow as all dirt. Be hilarious to watch.