Stacking Warmogs PLEASE REMOVE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megasian

08-31-2011

Everyone knows how OP stacking warmogs are. It is exactly the same as stacking sunfires. Seriously Riot NEEDS to get rid of this. I am so sick and tired of going agaisnt people who just stack warmogs. It just not fun at certain point.Yes it maybe fun for the people who are using it but for the people against it is just isnt that fun.

NBot

08-31-2011

ummmmmm stacking just warmogs? is ther an atmas in there? is there also armor and mr to back it up? are you getting madreds?

paradiseismine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

when people stack warmogs u thing, oh bloodrazor but then u do it and it wont work they u just dont do enough dmg to them. i to have stacked warmogs and if 1 or 2 ppl get it there is no stoping your team unless your hole team is squishy beside you. its fun and all but dont really fair. hope u guys agree =)

Megasian

08-31-2011

Once a mundo and a garen stacks 3 warmogs each atmas and mandreas dont do **** agaisnt them. Or any tanky character stack warmogs we cant do **** at all. Seriously all you need to do is get 2 tanks and stack warmogs while the other 3 champs can be carries. I mean you cant do **** at all. The two warmog stacked champs are a wall that slowly damages then 3 carries just decimate you whole team. Then how do you counter them? If you can solve that problem I will give you a ****en blow job or something.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

Get Madreds.

Junglin Nocturne

08-31-2011

I support the ability to stack Warmog's.

It doesn't give any armor and it doesn't give any magic resist, it is all health.

This /can/ be countered. Plus, if they do manage to get a lot of armor and stack Warmog's, that's your own fault for feeding them.

Megasian

08-31-2011

This was the other team's composition. Veigar, Vayne, TF, Garen, Mundo.
We did get mandreas but it didnt do jack ****. The other team would go for the people who had mandread and would just kill them off first. Then the guys who are left can't kill the people who stacked 4 warmogs. That is total bull****. Why dont you go against this team.

Megasian

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paologregoletto View Post
I support the ability to stack Warmog's.

It doesn't give any armor and it doesn't give any magic resist, it is all health.

This /can/ be countered. Plus, if they do manage to get a lot of armor and stack Warmog's, that's your own fault for feeding them.
Well we werent feeding. The team kill count was at 40:38. Also this game went on for 1 hour and 30 min. Seirously it was just total bull****. Seirously this **** is OP. Try going agaisnt a garen and a mundo who stacked warmogs and three other carries that were killing off people with mandreads. Seirously WE were winning and all the ****en suddently they stacked warmogs and we lost. That is one of the most bull**** game I had in a while.

Junglin Nocturne

08-31-2011

....I have before.

You are currently upset because of how it seemed impossible, give some consideration as to how you yourself could have played better from the beginning, it is not easy to stack Warmog's. It just isn't. It's expensive.

They were fed. They had a better team comp than you, something happened to make that perfect storm happen. A lot of items can seem op, but mostly just when the champions are fed.

Megasian

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paologregoletto View Post
....I have before.

You are currently upset because of how it seemed impossible, give some consideration as to how you yourself could have played better from the beginning, it is not easy to stack Warmog's. It just isn't. It's expensive.

They were fed. They had a better team comp than you, something happened to make that perfect storm happen. A lot of items can seem op, but mostly just when the champions are fed.
we had a pantheon, kennen, mf, cho, and singed. We were ****en winning for the hour and 15 min. and suddenly 2 *******s sell most of the items for warmogs and they just become walls that cant be killed. Try ****en answering to this. Seriously what can you do?