The new tab scoreboard is too big.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fomenta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

I don't know about anyone else, but my scoreboard frequently moves all over the place by itself. Sometimes, in the middle of the game, after I've already checked the scoreboard, I'll hold down tab and the scoreboard doesn't seem to appear.

In fact, what happens is that it *does* appear, but only a tiny corner in the corner of my screen.

I've found that you don't need to click *on* the scoreboard to click-hold-drag it to a new position. So in the cases that I can't find it, I can still click drag in the middle of my screen until I see it slide in, and then position it.

This bug was introduced at the same time the new scoreboard came out.

IS186afbf367d955

09-01-2011

Readability/ease of use
- Need transparency
- I think it was better when CS and KDA were split by the items. Currently all the numbers are cluttered in the same area which make the scoreboard messier and a bit harder to read.
- KDA numbers need to be more spaced, (0 / 0 / 0 instead of 0/0/0)

Features
- I don't miss tower kills, it was useless anyway since only the last hit mattered.
- I wish we could see the cooldowns of our allies summoner's spells either in the scoreboard or in the left panel. That's something we can already know when we're playing premade with everyone on voice chat. Implementing this feature would help to improve the teamplay in solo queue and good team play is one of the thing that make this game fun.

WindWhip

09-01-2011

I liked the old one better purely for visual reasons. The new one just looks so plain and boring, kinda sterile. It's all straight lines, solid colors. Obviously you wouldn't want to much ornamentation within the screen to distract you from what you need to see, but a little around the border just makes it look better.

BBF III

09-01-2011

I don't like the death timer being so close to the champion level. Right now I have more trouble checking what champs are alive/dead.

Avenger Summoner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

I miss the ability to click the "X" at the top of scoreboard to close it off like the old one.

Also, when you click and drag anywhere on screen with the scoreboard open (by pressing O, not holding tab, though unsure if holding tab does it as well) it will drag the scoreboard as well. e.g, hit O, and click and drag on the mini map. The scoreboard will move. Really annoying when you want to view the map and the scoreboard at the same time, but the scoreboard keeps moving.

kirby145x

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayven View Post
What's the value of that stat in game? Consider, even strong pushers frequently miss the last tower hit to minions and don't get awarded the stat.

Team towers killed, like in the spectator HUD, seems much more relevant, but even that can be quickly viewed on the minimap.
I find it relevant personally, especially using a push or backdoor strategy to see how well you have done.

UnspunReality

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayven View Post
What's the value of that stat in game? Consider, even strong pushers frequently miss the last tower hit to minions and don't get awarded the stat.

Team towers killed, like in the spectator HUD, seems much more relevant, but even that can be quickly viewed on the minimap.
I personally enjoy it on master yi. When my team yells at me and I can retort with the fact that we're still winning regardless of my score because I have 300 cs and.. whats that? 8 TURRETS. EAT #*$& team.. maybe thats why I got my first warning. D=

blues809

09-01-2011

is tooooo big for me (it occupies all screen)

Jerrett

09-01-2011

I really dislike how the tabbed scoreboard randomly gets dragged away when you move another window.

I also hate how having the shop 'P' and scoreboard 'tab' open at the same time make them move together.

Jerrett

09-01-2011

Also,

I really would like for HUD scaling to also be applicable to stuff like shop/scoreboard scaling. I would like to fit more stuff on my screen but at a smaller size.