Jungle Sin: Skill order?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farmville

08-31-2011

Do I go E > W > Q > Q > Q for stronger ganks, or E > W > E > W > Q for faster/better jungling?

I feel like I'm a sort of slow jungler (I can't keep up with solo lanes, for instance), and a weak ganker, even though I normally skill for better ganks. This is probably mostly due to the fact that I'm pretty new to jungling. (I'm hoping this is why, lol)

I currently have a 77% win ratio with Lee Sin in ranked, and most the time I jungle him. But despite this, I still feel like I could be a lot better.

So what skill order should I go for, and what other tips do people have for Lee Sin jungling?

killerb0y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

I'm learning him too, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Skill leveling depends on what you want to do. Early gank? E>Q for quick level 2 gank. Or W>E>Q for level 3 gank. Generally though, I find that one level of E and W enough to get me by in the jungle, and always always always max Q first, since Q does practically all your damage.

Cruzerthebruzer almost exclusively plays Lee Sin at ~2.1k Elo and streams on own3d.tv

GhostDonkeys

08-31-2011

I like to grab W first then rank up E until I decide to gank, then I grab one point of Q and I max R-E-Q-W

Conewicci

08-31-2011

If you get counterjungled or fail a gank or just are doing bad, I like to max E first. If you're doing good, max out Q. If you're just in the middle, I go E-W-E-W-Q. I used to max E first almost no matter what, and while it's actually really nice to have a super strong slow, I've started to move to maxing Q first, seeing as it does just so much damage. It also means that versus buff camps/dragon/Baron, you'll be able to take them out quicker.

It's really more of a matter of preference.

Also as for the weak ganks, I find that Lee Sin, while he's amazing at ganking with just red buff, once he gets level 6, he can completely destroy in ganks.

Thee

08-31-2011

Criple first, the second is dependant on pre lvl 4/6 ganks.
if you're ganking before E>Q.
otherwise you shoud go
E>W>W>Q>Q>R (Max Q then W then E, R when possible)
Start off with Vamp scepter and at wraiths>wolfs>golems(smite)>Base for cloth armor>Wraiths>wolfs>Blue buff