Akali's Lifesteal Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruz

05-20-2010

Quote:
However, there's no reason to be a d**k about it. The reason I posted this was to learn more about the champion, and the way she works.
yep
but you siad it was a waste, I just find it very suprising from someone playing an hybrid champ .

The AP and AD damages coming from the 400 gold of the upgrade are already very good, with the passive it makes THE hybrid item

Sry if I may have been a little agressiv writing that ^^.

Kymera3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2010

I've had fun with Akali and i've got succes with this build:
-Phage
-sorc boots
-guinsoo
-rylai's
-frozen mallet (from your phage)
-lich bane
-never went this far but i was thinking zhonias

people says frozen mallet seem like a waiste, but trust me it's so much fun to slow people like hell, every attack/spell you do slows them down, imagine that. With your ult no one can run away. It's freaking hilarious, and the hp from frozen mallet and rylai's is really good, you can go to 3.3k hp i think wich is very good. The only thing that i don't like is lich bane, it gives mana wich seems like a waste =/. But yeah you can pretty much make any1 rage with so many slows

FreeBeers

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymera3 View Post
I've had fun with Akali and i've got succes with this build:
-Phage
-sorc boots
-guinsoo
-rylai's
-frozen mallet (from your phage)
-lich bane
-never went this far but i was thinking zhonias
^^ I have had a ton of fun / success with a similar build to this...infact out of 3 games last night I went 15-1-3 (for a loss with an awesome team), 17-3-9 (for a win), and 6-7-13 (for another win).

--I typically start with longsword and hp pot for obvious reasons...there is NO denying the fact that a shroud and your aoe @ your tower can return a good chuck of hp if done right, and it has allowed me to take solo top vs 2 or even mid once last night vs a Karth. L1 Boots and ap tomb at return...and then from there on out you have to use some common sense. If you need hp really bad i get phage early, if not i go straigh to sorc boots>movement>merc>tabi, then on to my guinsoo (it really is awesome on her) or rylai's if i still need hp. those 3 items are your core, from then on ive gotten yomomma's blade or continued into tri-force. not a huge fan of lich bane thought bc there are other items with equal payoff without wasting the needless mana. Never gotten a zhon ring either because games are usually over by this point.

--for the OP and thread topic, to take full advantage of her vamp you need to build her as a hybrid and not lean too far to either extreme (AD/AP). The proficiency of her abilities depend on it.