[5v5][3v3] Champion Composition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Th3Crazed

05-20-2010

As a former higherish rating WoW arena player, I am pretty shocked to not see much discussion around which champions work best together as composition can sometimes decide a match before its even started.

I wanted to open up the floor to talk about different compositions and what you guys feel are the strongest for both threes and fives and why.

Sidenote: Does anyone know if they posted what compositions people were using for the last few rounds of the TT tourney?

Eppa

05-20-2010

It's draft so basically on TT it's either one Maeg/support+2melee or Ezreal+Support and melee.

Be Nice Eric

05-20-2010

There's been quite a bit of discussion about this actually if you page through the guides section of the forums, or use the search function

In the 3's tourney most people ran a combination of Janna, Shen, Jax, Ezreal, Mundo, Zilean, Gragas, Udyr, Annie, and Warwick. Depending on who was banned... could b forgetting a few also.

I lay out some of the general 3's strategy at www.youtube.com/checkm8gaming and will have 5's coming soon.

Amaterasuomikami

05-20-2010

A team that dosent suck is a good comp

Otherwise there are a million opinions and a million different team comps

Basically just have CC, and some sort of tank and if everyone does their JOB and focus fires correctly and dosent do stupid **** like drap ALL your cooldowns on one person and you will win