[Guide] Windamere. He still exists.(Brief)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryzeonline

01-28-2011

Trynd is one of my fave heroes, and I've seen sooo many diverse ways of playing him. I've gathered that he's completely off the radar for most players now, being labelled as low-tier and ineffective, and I'd love to bring him back.

I've really got a lot from this guide (and the following conversation), thanks a lot

Trynd really does have a unique playstyle, and I have a question... some say he's easy to farm with in a lane, others say any ranged will keep him at bay and underfarmed -- so what are the relevant factors here?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CTHDRL

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritSentient View Post
Trynd is one of my fave heroes, and I've seen sooo many diverse ways of playing him. I've gathered that he's completely off the radar for most players now, being labelled as low-tier and ineffective, and I'd love to bring him back.

I've really got a lot from this guide (and the following conversation), thanks a lot

Trynd really does have a unique playstyle, and I have a question... some say he's easy to farm with in a lane, others say any ranged will keep him at bay and underfarmed -- so what are the relevant factors here?
This guide is a bit-out dated. I build him differently now after his few changes.

I go mid as Tryndamere for lulz all the time. With proper crit chance you can stay in a lane just fine.

It's a matter of skill, being better than your opponent. More so than who chose what champion.