How to counter this team....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrongGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

I just recently faced a 5's team that all had revive and with champs with global ultis, shen, soraka, pantheon, tf and mundo

the combination of their global mobility and their revive/ulti combo made team fights almost impossible to win, even if we are able to ace, they can use their revive combo

is the only way to beat them prevent them from farming and continually kill them over and over?

our team comp was amumu, panth, janna, xin, and shaco, is there better team comp for that combo as well?

Jons Wongs

01-30-2011

OMG! i think we might have played against the same exact team except instead of soraka they had a rammus and what you have to do is from early game you have to have been shutting them down cause when i played against that team we were out laning them also we had a lot of good team coordination since it was a premade team so just focus down the damage dealers first and after the first time they did the revive combo it became more of a wait we just aced them twice...

StrongGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

they didnt have a jungler and had 2 in mid lane, we tried to focus dps and soraka would just heal and we would focus soraka and then we would get cc'ed and owned

RoflTroll

01-30-2011

They had only ONE ability that can CC in AE, Shen's taunt

Soraka's silence, TF cards, Panth's stun, Mundo's slow are all effectively single target.

You had Amumu's ult, Janna's tornado (and her ult to a degree), Shaco's box, not to mention Xin's AE %HP damage ult.

I think you just got outplayed.

Maxmatical

01-30-2011

I think you need a better team comp, maybe Pantheon should opt for a ranged carry. Plus remember that Revive has an insanely long CD it's effectively useless.

Item Wise, build Madreds, a tanky team like that will get shredded.

Secondly, you must realize that they have no defensive summoner spells so the trick here is to get them in a bad position, CC their main DPS (I'm guessing TF). After that you should consider retreating, if their Revives up

StrongGuy

01-31-2011

out played? maybe, but with their teleports they would just push every single lane until their revives were off cooldowns and then force a team fight at a tower

as for the team comp, our panth and shaco were still relatively new to the champ and who would of known we would go against that sort of team

with their squishies building GA it was pretty troublesome, maybe with everyone playing their top tier champs it woulda been a different story, just curious as to combating this sort of team, in ranked or draft we will be able to ban so it will probably be a non factor, just seeing if there was a general gameplan against it

AreYouReady2Die

01-31-2011

I'd suggest AD blitz over shaco, he has amazing damage and can eat people.

Ad tank build manamune, warmog, atma's, banshee, trinity don't get sheen till after negation cloak 21/7/2 strength of spirit mastery.
350 ad tank that can do 3 k damage in bursts.

AreYouReady2Die

01-31-2011

He could lane with panth/xin for pure carnage, janna works too