Jungledinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

macsauce

05-20-2010

Yes folks, thats right.

I'm going to find a way to do it right from level 1......

I think I might start in a few bot games.

Hellpyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

I already do :P

Redenbacher

05-20-2010

Heimerdinger jungles when he pleases?

NeverNever

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Heimerdinger jungles when he pleases?
Blasphemy

you should be ashamed of yourself

LairyRover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

If heimer needs smite to do it then he's better off tower diving to get minion kills.

Bleak Soul

05-20-2010

I've been using dinger to solo mid, but I saw someone recently use him on one of the edges by hiding his turrets in the grass. That was very slick as they never knew if he was minding the turrets or not.

Brees

05-20-2010

defeats the purpose of jungling but good luck. you take people to the jungle that have a difficult time getting last hits in lane. heimer is one of the strongest laners/pushers in the game. he can really put pressure on the opposing team and limit their farm.

P.S. its doable from lvl 1 as long as you dont attempt golem/lizard before razors.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

05-20-2010

I've faced a Heimer jungle before.
Granted, their team composition wasn't very great that game and we rolled them late game, but their Heimer apparently did it quite effectively and got Golem buff by level 3 while still surviving with a decent about of HP. He then proceeded to push one of our towers.

Certainly caught me by surprise, though Smite on Heimer is somewhat wasted late game.