1v2 strategy discussion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Louise

05-20-2010

AP yi is superb at 1v2. could probably 1v3...

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

Heimer or Janna are by far the 2 best as they can prevent the turret from actually taking damage. Janna shields and Heimer regens its health.

All in All there are many Champs who can do it. The main thing is the champ needs to be able to farm minions quickly at low level.

DreamyDays

05-20-2010

Mordekaiser is fantastic at 1vs2.
Against favorable enemy lane combinations, he can actually push the line to their tower.
Even against unfavorable lane combinations, defensive early game(~ lvl 4) usually means that he can hold the line for as long as he wants.

Diegorocker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

no one mencion mordekaiser, whit his life shield he can farm minions and be protected from 2 early gamers very easy ass they hit the life shield xD
sataying behind ur minions waiting for cooldowns, and anvancing fast hiting them whit WEQ make him almost invincible xd

malphismia

05-21-2010

Best advice is don't push past river.

#1 Doesn't allow your jungler to gank because they're pushed back to their tower. If theyre at your tower, they have to run all the way back to their tower for safety.

#2 If you get ganked past river, that's an automatic 1v3. You don't want this. You want your turret so the 1v2 can get clumsy and try to towerdive or do something stupid because its 2v1.

Push past river when you need to recall, so you can get back when they've pushed to your tower. Just make sure another wave is coming.

xXDARKLORDBANEXx

05-21-2010

nasus can do it well. Make sure you do not run oom though, get mp5/lvl runes and a regen item.

Exothermic Kiwi

05-21-2010

heimdinger is 1#, i find im able to do it on mundo too

zebano

05-21-2010

Morgana can do it too. I played yesterday against a Pirate/Udyr combo and they were in so much trouble I couldn't avoid pushing & scoring a couple kills. When WW hit 6 and came to gank they both died and their tower went too.

Addendum

05-21-2010

I've done best at 1v2 as Mundo. Since all you gotta do is get to lvl 6 and then you can stay in your lane indefinitely. And getting to lvl 6 is quite quick solo. Plus you have cleavers to harass with and no mana problems to deal with. They really have to get 3 people and dive the tower to kill you.

Ashcarr

05-21-2010

Kat's a really good candidate. Friend plays WW and I play Kat and we'll always insist that I'll get a solo lane vs two. It's really easy to kill both champs once you hit 6, unless they play extremely defensively, in which case it's still a win for you.

Other than that, I'd say Shaco could do well. Shaco's a horrible midder, but I think he'd make a great soloer against two. Reason being because he can punish them really easy if they get too aggressive. Get them in tower range, two shiv, and deceive.

I imagine Teemo would be good too for obvious reasons. Ashe if she isn't already mid. Heimer because he's already a defensive champ. Mordekaiser... maaaaybe.