Nasus builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyfe

05-20-2010

If you get MP5 blues and use my 0-17-13 mastery build you shouldn't have any problem with mana. I often 1v2 with Nasus in premades and am able to level up spirit fire and use it as necessary to take down creep waves and keep them from pressuring my tower too much.

I like the early Aegis as it helps the team out a lot. Lot's of times we'll try for either a lane push or a baron once I have my level 11 ult and aegis.

I prioritize my skills R>E>W>Q and explain in decent detail why in my guide.

Sorry, I don't stream and I've never tried frapsing footage or anything.

Best of luck with Nasus.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruz

05-20-2010

I'm using 0/9/21 rmasteries ( love clairvoyance ;D, and the boost speed is nice ).

Quote:
I often 1v2 with Nasus in premades and am able to level up spirit fire and use it as necessary to take down creep waves and keep them from pressuring my tower too much.
but you are not using on each creeps wave do you ?
Because with SF only lvl 1 ( to make ennemis going away from minions, they lose last-hits and to weaken the creeps ), if I do it on each creeps wave I know i'm gonna be oom quickly.

Quote:
I prioritize my skills R>E>W>Q and explain in decent detail why in my guide.
I know, but if I remember good, you are not talking about SS CD reduc at each level, wich is the reason ( with the mana reasons ) why I take SS more than SF early game.
I'm gonna try with SF again I think , or with both of the 2 skills ^^.