Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Nasus builds

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AychAychAych

Senior Member

05-20-2010

How should I build Nasus?
I know he makes great use of both Trinity Force and Stark's, but what else?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manse

Senior Member

05-20-2010

He's a great Aura monkey in general. Stark's (you mentioned), Aegis, Frozen Heart, the works. They'll all make him pretty fat and nasty, plus make anywhere around him a very uncomfortable place for the enemy (and synergize well with his ult).

A full triforce is nice, but expensive. I'd only get sheen, then focus on team buffs before completing the threeway


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruz

Member

05-20-2010

The way to build Nasus in heigher ELO games ( not low ELO so ) is not this one.
For me, to be good for your team, you must be a tank/support.
Your deal depends of your staying power INSIDE the melee when it's the teamfight time.

I build actually Nasus ( he's my main ) like that :

1) (rubis cristal)
2) (basic boots)
3) (catalyst)
4) mercury threads / ninja Tabi
5) (Heart of gold)
6) Banshee's veil
7) Randuim's Omen
8) Aegis of the Legion
9) Sheen -> Trinity

for 5v5 games.
You don't really need offensive stuff to have a good output damages, just feed your SS as much as you can, and pop Your ulti when your are in the melee.
In the end game, when the SS is fed, just build a Trinity to raise the amount of damages your SS does.



For the TT map it's not the same I think :
1) (rubis cristal)
2) (basic boots)
3) (Sheen)
4) Tabi ninja / Mercury threads
5) (Zeal)
6) Trinity

After that, what suit best to the game
Youmou ghostblade, Aegis of the legion, situationnal items =).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyfe

Senior Member

05-20-2010

205-120 on Nasus. Wrote a pretty detailed guide you can find here:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=109093&highlight=nasus


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruz

Member

05-20-2010

Hey hyfe ^^
I saw your guide ( on leaguecraft ) a few days ago and I find it really good =).

What do you think of the way I build him ? It's more tank than support, true, but I used to begin with Aegis and had some Mana problem ( in a gank, SS+FF+ulti+wither burns a lot of mana lol ), so I start now with catalyst in order to upgrade it to have a Banshee's veil.

I don't build him exactly as you do with the skills too.

I'm going actually like that :

1) SS
2) SF
3) SS
4) W
5) SS
6) Ulti

and Ulti -> SS -> W -> SF

I did max SF first, but I had mana problems ( with my blue mana regen/lvl runes ), and people said me it was useless to farm with it, and that it was more effective to up the SS in order to lower the CD to feed it as much as possible.
What do you think of it ?

PS : if you want I created a Wiki wich is like a guide, but it's in french xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roninsm

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Fruz:
Hey hyfe ^^
I saw your guide ( on leaguecraft ) a few days ago and I find it really good =).

What do you think of the way I build him ? It's more tank than support, true, but I used to begin with Aegis and had some Mana problem ( in a gank, SS+FF+ulti+wither burns a lot of mana lol ), so I start now with catalyst in order to upgrade it to have a Banshee's veil.

I don't build him exactly as you do with the skills too.

I'm going actually like that :

1) SS
2) SF
3) SS
4) W
5) SS
6) Ulti

and Ulti -> SS -> W -> SF

I did max SF first, but I had mana problems ( with my blue mana regen/lvl runes ), and people said me it was useless to farm with it, and that it was more effective to up the SS in order to lower the CD to feed it as much as possible.
What do you think of it ?

PS : if you want I created a Wiki wich is like a guide, but it's in french xD


SF is amazing. Max it asap and use it to farm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovis

Junior Member

05-20-2010

ss higher ranks don't do enough dmg for the higher mana cost early.
so better to put the points there later, after you could feed it a bit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruz

Member

05-20-2010

It's not for the damage that I up it, it's for the CD reduc to last-hit more creeps/wave

Quote:
SF is amazing. Max it asap and use it to farm.
without chalice/clarity, you can't farm for long with SF, considering Nasus's manapool it's very easy to be oom


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roninsm

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Fruz:
It's not for the damage that I up it, it's for the CD reduc to last-hit more creeps/wave

without chalice/clarity, you can't farm for long with SF, considering Nasus's manapool it's very easy to be oom



So get a chalice. I guarantee you that it will pay for itself with your increased farm (or do what Hyfe suggests and get mana regen blues). Or just get golem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruz

Member

05-20-2010

I just got the blue runes mana regen/lvl, if you had read me you would know it ...

I prefer actually letting the golem for other champions that needs it more than me when they are in my team, and that's pretty often.
I don't like to make a build "wich work with the golem" and wich is not very good without it :s.
And having the chalice makes you bought a items wich cost 900 gold, and with this gold you could have bough what mis you for the Aegis of the Legion, or others very usefull items.

And if you are good at last-hitting, I'm not sure that the SF will increase enough you're farming, because if you kill them just with SF, you can't last-hit them with the SS, and if they are nearly dead with SF, u can last-hit one, or two of them while your creeps are killing the others.

Hyfe I'd really like to see you playing, so if you have a video, or a streaming, or anything, it would be cool =).


12