[guide] game winning TF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Launger

05-20-2010

I am going to do this quick.

First your objective is to not die in the beginning phase of the game, and when your team gets ganking, you will be in 3 lanes at once, killing minions and pushing towers, that is all.

Your build will be AP. Masteries and Runes really don't matter, anything goes, perhaps utlility for cooldowns. Summoner skills... anything aswell, even as far as revive ( endgame, 60sek no ultimate pusher for your team is alot ), and teleport, for even more mad place shifting. For items get dorans ring for first, then build your boots ( either swiftness to gtfo when needed, or mag pen boots ) Then build nashors thooth, everything else is for you to figure out, most likley as AP orianted as possible, maybe getting mana or mana regen if you find yourself at a lane for long, or some defense/health items.
For skills, wild cards is essential. Even after the buff it can still take down a whole minion row, and be an amazing harrasser. You might get pick a card, if you like to work hard and not kill towers, but i prefer stacked deck, because you can just lay back, use the bonus wherever it is up for even more harrassment, and AS gets towers quickerl. Or get both, whatever. And ultimate when you can.

Thats about it, inform your team of what you are going to do, so they can peform appopriatley, /fin.

YoonieDaCutie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

I tried to look for something good in this guide, but failed. I'm sorry.

Launger

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxnyxnyx View Post
I tried to look for something good in this guide, but failed. I'm sorry.
Please explain.

Techno Stud

05-20-2010

You got Nashor's Tooth first.

What the hell. Its a good item...but that shouldn't be your first.

LOLkitteh

05-20-2010

Your guide basically says.. "Pick any masteries, summoner skills, and runes. Also, take Doran's ring and Nashor's Tooth, then build whatever you want as long as it is leaning towards AP."

What kind of a "guide" is that?