Need Clarification on Stuns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dooks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2009

I need to know if it's just me or if it is a bug or just a part of the game mechanics. When someone is stunned, y is it that they can go invisible or cast spells in general? Stunning in my opinion means you are disabled, i.e. unable to fight back for a short period of time. Whats the point of that if twitch can still go invisible or the wind lady can blow you away and make the stun moot. Some feedback would be nice.

Fogojam

09-14-2009

Both of the abilities you mentioned dont take effect until several seconds after they've been cast. So in other words, Twitch had likely already begun to go invisible before he was stunned, and likewise Janna had already started charging her tornado before she was stunned.

Brad

09-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogojam View Post
Both of the abilities you mentioned dont take effect until several seconds after they've been cast. So in other words, Twitch had likely already begun to go invisible before he was stunned, and likewise Janna had already started charging her tornado before she was stunned.
Just saying, Janna's whirlwind can be set off prematurely by pressing Q again, although it was less strength and doesn't travel as far (based on how long it builds up for)

But yeah, stunning imo wouldn't be disabling completely, if someone is stunned, they find it harder to do things, for example their accuracy would be off and they'd move more slowly... just my opinion though.