Mordekaiser is a Melee DPS

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostMK

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Prove me wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowedFate

Senior Member

05-20-2010

He's a HYBRID melee dps/tank.

/thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostMK

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowedFate View Post
He's a HYBRID melee dps/tank.

/thread
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=116382

Mordekaiser Melee DPS

Riot is probably wrong though, they don't know as much as you the player does.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SFL Gillias

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Riot themselves admits that their champs can be built in different ways, and they just post one of the permutations. Read the thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TurkeyBaconSub

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMK View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=116382

Mordekaiser Melee DPS

Riot is probably wrong though, they don't know as much as you the player does.
Wow. You, good sir, are most indeed out of control in the clever department. We are gonna need you to calm it down over there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Mordekaiser is support.

Prove me wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prosecutor Godot

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Well, I play him as a supporter and slower with Auras + Rylais + Frozen Mallet. Early game I get Magic Penetration to make his skills hurt more. Atma's works well with this build, too.

Not sure if it's the best build, but I think I'm more useful with it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormsoul

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMK View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=116382

Mordekaiser Melee DPS

Riot is probably wrong though, they don't know as much as you the player does.
he is melee... but not really a dps past midgame.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostMK

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illiam Reed View Post
Riot themselves admits that their champs can be built in different ways, and they just post one of the permutations. Read the thread.
Build =/= Class

Nice try though...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosecutor Godot View Post
Well, I play him as a supporter and slower with Auras + Rylais + Frozen Mallet. Early game I get Magic Penetration to make his skills hurt more. Atma's works well with this build, too.

Not sure if it's the best build, but I think I'm more useful with it.
I wasn't being serious . I'm just making a point that you can build Mordekaiser (like every hero) more then one way.


123