Cant carry at elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daffie999

08-30-2011

Quote:
elo hell
it exists. Higher elos have overall better players, lanes are usually more balanced. Lower elo could have a 0 ranked game noob and a 2k+ elo smurf. It makes for some completely random games depending on who lanes against who.

C00LST0RYBR0

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrartea View Post
Play your other accounts then. Also there are some games that you won't be able to carry. Nobody can carry every game. If this happens often then it's likely that you just got carried to 1500.
Very unlikely that I got carried to 1500+ over 300 ranked games on 2 different accounts. In addition, most of that was solo Q.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomtrick View Post
if you truly belong in 1500 elo as you say u do then i dont believe you can ever get an elo that low. which is why i think you just flat out suck. first off stop flaunting your KDA like its a badge for being a good player or something. last time i checked towers and map control wins games not kills. 2nd off have you ever tried directing your teammates where to go and what to do? honestly its not hard to ping dragon when its oppurtune and say "lets get dragon" or ping a tower and type "lets push" 9 times out of 10 they will listen to you especially since you've got your fancy kda. carrying isnt just "herp derp i got a good kda" its telling your teammates what to do and sometimes using them as meat sheilds so u stay alive and kick ass. idk bro seems like ur just a baddie
Maybe I dodged till 900 to test really how hellish it is there. And you didn't answer my question.
Boomtrick = unranked. Why did I know that even before I checked.

purehybrid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

I'm 1500 too... want me to get your account out of "elohell" for you, so I can laugh when you fall back down?

C00LST0RYBR0

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehybrid View Post
I'm 1500 too... want me to get your account out of "elohell" for you, so I can laugh when you fall back down?
Reading doesn't seem to work too well for you.

purehybrid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00LST0RYBR0 View Post
Reading doesn't seem to work too well for you.
I read fine. I don't believe you have 1500 accounts, but I don't care even if you do. The offer was simple, I'll get your "elo hell" afflicted account, OUT of elo hell. I will then laugh, as you send it flying back into elo hell.

Clear?

Xpload

Adjudicator

08-30-2011

If you really have 2x 1500+ ELO accounts you should watch a replay of you play and analyze it. You can be better in lane but it seems your map awareness and team-oriented gameplay lacks. If you do this you will even reach higher that 1500 on your mains.

RivVe

08-30-2011

Play vayne play vayne play vayne play vayne play vayne

creamfrache

08-30-2011

Quote:
For some weird reason I can't carry 900 elo games. The second day I'm trying this and I just can't. 12+ kills over 350 cs and I still lose half my games. I just don't see a way to down 5 enemies with 200 mr and 3000 health by myself, if you have a Spirit Visage Garen that has fed 13 death.
u do know at 900elo they cant farm for **** right?
at 10min top cs is probably 32 + its really easy to gank

gank more often if your teammates are dying

C00LST0RYBR0

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehybrid View Post
I read fine. I don't believe you have 1500 accounts, but I don't care even if you do. The offer was simple, I'll get your "elo hell" afflicted account, OUT of elo hell. I will then laugh, as you send it flying back into elo hell.

Clear?
I'm looking for answers on why I can't seem to carry at 900. I don't need your help. Besides you are unranked (kinda expected that). Also, what would be the point of this thread if I didn't have a gold ranked account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamfrache View Post
u do know at 900elo they cant farm for **** right?
at 10min top cs is probably 32 + its really easy to gank

gank more often if your teammates are dying
I've killed mid, and ganked bot for double kill, yet still lost that game. See the thing is... you need to do pretty much everything alone with some teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpload View Post
If you really have 2x 1500+ ELO accounts you should watch a replay of you play and analyze it. You can be better in lane but it seems your map awareness and team-oriented gameplay lacks. If you do this you will even reach higher that 1500 on your mains.
I do 80% of the damage of my team. There's nothing to watch. You simply can't 5v1. This isn't dota.

Tommy Lee Brones

08-30-2011

I carry them pretty easily (same situation - 1500 main, 900 smurf). You can't actually carry it, you carry by demoralizing the enemy team into surrendering before 35 minutes.