[Tweak] Tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Augustice

08-30-2011

I believe increasing Tiamat's splash range from 185 to 225 would be a nice warranted buff. It has been said before, but it always seems to go ignored. The item has great stats for the price, but the splash only really helps in farming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original
Tiamat
Total Price: 2070
Recipe Price: 250

50 Attack Damage, 15 Health Per 5 Sec, 5 Mana Per 5 Sec. Passive: Your attacks splash, dealing physical damage in a small area (185) around the target (50% for melee, 35% for ranged).
Changing its effective range and increasing the cost would balance the item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suggestion
Tiamat
Total Price: 2220
Recipe Price: 400

50 Attack Damage, 15 Health Per 5 Sec, 5 Mana Per 5 Sec. Passive: Your attacks splash, dealing physical damage in a small area (225) around the target (50% for melee, 35% for ranged).
Characters like Yorick, Nasus, Wukong, or even Xin could potentially use this item with the buff. Thoughts? Reasons against the change?

Shark200

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Sounds good and I would like to use that item for more then jsut farming. But on people like yi and ashe who can attack fast it can be VERY damaging to more then jsut one person. May need to be changed a bit more. Just saying.

Shark200

Shark200

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Also if used properly it could do alot of damage to surronding units and if switched then could smash them all down O.o

ClockworkCreator

08-31-2011

I use it on pantheon and some other champion. Great item, great item to be bought in parts. Very cheap for what it does. Needs a SLIGHT boost and it will be core on alot of champions that need damage and have poor farm (see poppy, maybe a yorick, ezreal for the lulz, gp for the lulz)