[Tweak] Thornmail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exelsis xax

09-02-2011

stop attacking the guy with thornmail as DPS.
/thread

Killzerz

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelosse View Post
This simple little tweak would better even out the item in general. I expect rage from Tank-mains who like this easy counter how it is.
This little piece you decided to throw in meant that instead of looking for constructive arguments you wanted to be an idiot. No doubt it is a good item, but OP? Far from it... Btw why the heck are you attacking the tank with Thornmail? What about the squishies?

LancerXXX

09-02-2011

AD =/= Auto-Attack. If your team has a problem with Thornmail, I would laugh at you for having 2-3+ right-click champions on your team.
THORNMAIL DOES NOT REFLECT ALL PHYSICAL DAMAGE. IT REFLECTS AUTO-ATTACKS!!! As such, champions like Pantheon would ignore it.
If your AD carry is focusing the tank with Thornmail, you deserve to get annihilated by it.
If your AS champion (Teemo/Twitch etc.) is not getting a Wit's End against Thornmail stacking teams, you deserve to get annihilated by it.
If your AP/tank/support is getting annoyed by Thornmail (Ryze is a special case), you deserve to get annihilated by it.
If none of the above are getting MR of any kind, please, tell me you are under Lvl 10, or please, hurry up and learn to play the game and get some kind of defensive item!!!

kunzadar

09-03-2011

here's an idea, how bout instead of attacking the rammus who built a thornmail you go after the enemy carry instead?

kentuckychicken

09-03-2011

Banshee Veil helps alot, Last Wisper too. Lifesteal doesn't counter so good. Don't get Black Cleaver vs Thornmail team, it is trash if they have more than 100smth armor.