Promote, How good is it?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiwiTheTORT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

I'm not sure how viable Promote will be compared to staples like ghost and flash. I hope it is good though.

black drack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZabuzaSword View Post
That, my friend, is a very good question... I would love a summoner's rift promote that only can be used on the cannon minion... that would make the gold gained from it be more worth it since Dominion grants you gold so fast, the extra gold means practically nothing, and asside from the cooldown (which should be as long as ignite i would think) you would also need to wait for a cannon minion wave. But when you did get one, you would have a minion that would be strong with moderate health (not as hard to kill as a Super Minion, but with a high damage medium-ranged attack.) it would be balanced but helpful. I like this idea, i hadnt thought about that till i read this post, thnks
simple answer is right now promote only works on melee minions so in sr were there 4 or so melee to diminion 1 per wave promote would still be abused like it used to be

KiwiTheTORT

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdart View Post
simple answer is right now promote only works on melee minions so in sr were there 4 or so melee to diminion 1 per wave promote would still be abused like it used to be
I can't imagine it would be that hard to limit it to cannon minions in SR.