Trinity Force, how i know which champio is good to use it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blanic

08-30-2011

So how i know if a champion is the best for this item? i notice that everyone build every new champ whit Trinity Force (Lee Sin, Leona, Yorick, Wukong, Skramer and even Talon) just a few days after their release and just a few of them still use it (Skramer, Yorick, Leona sometimes) so how i know if a champ can use the Trinity Force?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blanic the wave cleaner

Blanic

08-30-2011

lol i miss the "n"

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Trinity Force is best used on champions who depend on spammed skills (Skarner, Lee Sin, Yorick), champions who have good gap-closing skills (Leona, Lee Sin, Talon), and champions who have a skill that says it applies on-hit effects (you didn't list these but Gangplank and Ezreal do this).

Spammed skills, like Skarner's Q for example, procs the sheen effect of Trinity between your auto attacks. Gap closers pull you in for an auto attack, increasing the effectiveness of it because--again--you're able proc the Sheen effect. On-hit skills apply the sheen proc as well.

It's also nice because of the slow, the HP/Mana/AD/AP/AS/Crit/MS boost.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

trinity force is a core item for damage wise champions that have an attack that procs it to stacks onto their next auto attack such as nasus's or gangplank's q.
It's also usually a core item for champions with skills with a low spamming rate usually useful for any ad based champion with a skill under 4seconds cooldown.

Ensign

08-30-2011

In general, it's best on champions with spammable skills and poor scaling. Characters with good scaling will want to use either an AP/AD build, as appropriate; characters without spammable skills will need to fall back on a proc build for offense.

Enraged Pickle

08-30-2011

Champions with on hit effect (e.g. Nasus, Udyr, Wukong)
Champions with low cooldown skill so they can spam a certain skill (e.g. Nasus, Udyr, Wukong, Skarner, Yorick,)
Champions who are tanky DPS or off tank
Champions who wants to do quick burst damage

Leona with TF is possible but I would hate that Leona.

GroovySmoothies

07-29-2013

tf on tf