[Guide] Katarina Done Right (Not a newbie guide)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
I don't really get the point of Lich Bane in your build oO
No, it doesn't make the most sense, but the point we were making was the AP items have bonuses that shouldn't be discounted. Lich hits for 100% of your AP in bonus damage on your next attack. It's just to help with the burst.

It would function better with more AP items, obviously, but I was investigating a mixed build. That said, this isn't my build, just tossing ideas around.

Fruz

05-20-2010

To go hybrid build ( with will not be OP, but can be at least fun ), I'd say :

1) doran's shield
2) bottes ( sorceror/mercury )
3) Guinsoo
4) BF sword
5) Rylai
6) Lichbane
7) BF sword

rximmortal

05-20-2010

**** the thread will not be the same if i dont post here .
AHm , the dude tryed to do a good build , Not good as mine but he tryed. I am sure he will have success with that champ because he is one of the little left players that Know THAT AP katarina > AD.

kipsus

05-20-2010

As was many times said, post a friggin video where you (as AP) own a reasonably good AD kat. So that everybody knows just how good AP is

Quiksmith

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rximmortal View Post
AHm , the dude tryed to do a good build , Not good as mine but he tryed. I am sure he will have success with that champ because he is one of the little left players that Know THAT AP katarina > AD.

take your blasphemy somewhere else plz.

you are clouding the Kat community with lies and deception all from your low elo pub stomps.

Yes you barely hit lvl 30, you play garbage players.

Guess what.....calling you out

From now on Rximmortal shall be known as the pub stomper! The MVP of the Special olympics!

AD is better vs better teams......its a fact dude.....its a fact

Fruz

05-20-2010

Quote:
Advices should be given by experimented players :x
really >_<

rximmortal

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksmith View Post
take your blasphemy somewhere else plz.

you are clouding the Kat community with lies and deception all from your low elo pub stomps.

Yes you barely hit lvl 30, you play garbage players.

Guess what.....calling you out

From now on Rximmortal shall be known as the pub stomper! The MVP of the Special olympics!

AD is better vs better teams......its a fact dude.....its a fact
Pub Stomper is that Some kind of a TITLE .
Ok specially for you i will try to get my stream channal live again to show you.
Ahm actually in 1 of 3 games i play vs peoples from the solomid stream. And yes i am pretty sure what i am talking about , and i am pretty sure i know what is to play vs really good players , but i am not sure for you.