Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your Summoner name is now the new champion being released

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoombaSwag

01-21-2013

AutobotssRollout, The Giant Robot that Battles for Good that is Totally Original and not a Rip-Off

Mad Grey Wolf

01-21-2013

Vićodin, The Pill Popping Junky

Softest Hands NA

01-21-2013

Softest Hands NA The Soother

DarkIxion

01-21-2013

DarkIxion, That Notorious Monster.

Hepolite

01-21-2013

Hepolite The Demancian Mechanized Soldier

Invented by Yordel prisoners and used in a failed escape attempt, Hepolite was seized by Demancian scientist. Amazed by it's simplicity, yet effectiveness, Demancian scientist saw a potential new weapon for the battlefield. Driven by piston powered combustion motors, this soldier becomes a force to be reckoned with. The latest in stolen technology, this soldier has the strength to carry multiple allies to safety with rapid pace, or run over any number of obstacles in his path. The Demancian news reports, "Hepolite is the answer to Blitzcrank in a whole new way."

Passive: Aura - Regenerates +5 mana/hp per second to all nearby allied champions.

Q: Smog - Hepolite's engine burns fuel to create an area effect blinding fog that chokes enemy champions and causes 15 magic damage (+3 ap) over 3 seconds, disables targeting, and slows an enemy's movement speed by 15% as long as they are in the Smog.

W: Ramming Speed - Hepolite revs. his engine and runs full speed into target dealing 50 physical damage (+1.5 armor), knocking back enemy champions and stunning them for .5 seconds. If this skill used on an ally, the ally is knocked back, stunned for .5 seconds and healed for (+0.25 armor).

E: Horn of Fury - Hepolite's mouth opens and emits a sound so loud that it silences all champions in a coned area he faces 2 seconds. Allied champions receive +25 armor and magic resist for 2.5 seconds; enemy champions receive -25 armor and magic resist for 2.5 seconds.

R: Combat Medic - Hepolite's engine runs full speed for 5 seconds and emits a smog trail. If Hepolite charges into an enemy champion(s) they receive 300 damage, smog DoT damage of 3 ( +.5 armor) over 4 seconds), plus -30% movement speed for 2 seconds. If Hepolite charges into an ally(s) they receive +30% movement speed and an invulnerable shield for 1.5 seconds, plus receive 100 hp / 100 mana instant heal.

Dustloop

04-18-2013

So, I just played a game with someone I met randomly in matchmaking, who said that he remembered my name from this very thread.
Seeing as how this thread is almost two years old, I thought it was rather weird. Especially since I hardly post on this forum and my reply to this thread in particular was just a quick 'post and then go somewhere else' type deals.
Then I look on the front page where my reply was and I see it has +1273 green thumbs up

Neat.
GG PlatipusKing.
Game was nice.

PeteYPete

04-18-2013

PeteYPete, Spicy Swordsman from the South.

I dunno, I'm not hispanic but people always assume so from my name.

Hi Im Tyler

04-18-2013

Hi Im Tyler, the tiler of Piltover.

LTnoodleburger

04-18-2013

LT. NoodleBurger The Gourmet.

Chef for the Demacian army, he cooks his enemies into his new recipes.

iStratos

04-18-2013

Stratos, the infinite cosmos

iStratos for MAC.